1911 Firearm Addicts banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2,706 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
**And sale is pending funds! Thank you!**

This one is from Davidson's, I'm the original owner. The box is marked Custom Shop and with the level of fit I don't doubt it. These came with plain sights unlike those from the Gunsmithy at Gunsite. I sent the slide (July of this year) to Novak's to have a night sight with orange ring installed. I also changed the serrated mainspring housing to an EGW checkered.

The pistol has been carried, under 400 rounds through it. Comes with everything it came with new which includes 1 Colt 8 round mag. Tightly fit and very accurate. Only reason for the sale is I have a chance to get back another pistol I sold to a friend and need to move this to help.

There is the slightest mar on the word "Government" on the slide and a hint of a mar on the right side serrations. Though while very slight I tried to show them in the worst way. Hard to see otherwise.

$1050 shipped ffl to ffl, also available in the Denver area, same price with ffl fees included at 1of my 2 preferred shops. I do need to stay firm on the price to get my old Baer back. I also have a very nice set of very grippy cocobolo full checkered standard width grips from Fusion available for an additional $50, I'll move them to the parts thread if the buyer of the pistol doesn't want them. Thanks very much.

**The only days I can get to the shop that I use to ship are Wednesday, Thursday and Saturday, thanks for understanding**

Fusion grips and checkered mainspring housing

·
Registered
6,567 Posts
That is a beauty, damn!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Reactions: Doc45

·
Every day is Saturday and every night's a party!
7,829 Posts
Reactions: Raylan Givens
1 - 20 of 20 Posts