SOLD Colt lightweight commander .45 in PA

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by chevy2ss, Dec 24, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chevy2ss

chevy2ss New Member

Dec 24, 2011
    traded

short story behind this. I bought this from my uncle about 2 years ago.i've shot it 2 or 3 times but for the most part it sits.My uncle had gotten about 7 years earlier from the original owner . my uncle never shot it.This gun wasnt used hard and is in great shape. the pictures really dont do it justice. Does have the idiot scratch tho.I believe it was made in 1976. i dont have the original box or mag and its missing one of the original grip screws.I have since put on other screws but have the originals if thats your thing. just a good clean old commander.Only reason im considering getting rid of it is i feel like getting a new carry piece and something im not afraid to take out and shoot and carry without it getting wrecked.so what am i looking for...not sure. I would love a 1911 in 9mm...maybe a commander size or full sized 1911 in .45 i wouldn't feel bad about using. Maybe an xdm in 9mm. Maybe a hunting rifle also. NOT interested in any kind of revolvers or glocks. throw me some offers and we'll see if what you have tickles my interest. I do know what theyre going for on the auction sights and had a few offers for it last year but didnt feel like getting rid of it then.
    heres some pics of it when i first got it. She looks the same(other then i took off the trigger shoe i think i still have it but not 100% sure)All the pics with the double diamond grips are as it looks today I can take more for interested people if needed. Located outside of Palmerton ,PA noth of Allentown.I dont really want to ship. Not interested in anything that isnt face to face so we can both see what were trading if it comes to that. All the pics with the double diamond grips are from today. I do travel a ton for work.So if your anywhere in pa we could probably meet up.Shoot me a pm with any offers and we can go from there.
    Merry Christmas!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 29, 2012
  2. Wheezy

Wheezy Bullet Banger Supporting Addict

Aug 31, 2011
    Man. To bad you don't want to ship.

3. Trent

Trent Site Founder Staff Member Admin

Aug 15, 2011
    What is your cash price, or you only wanting to trade?

4. chevy2ss

chevy2ss New Member

Dec 24, 2011
    For now i'm only interested in trades.

5. deadguy

deadguy Charlie Daniels Supporting Addict

Sep 7, 2011
    If only I didn't have a 1975 nickel already.

6. chevy2ss

chevy2ss New Member

Dec 24, 2011
    update. Noone from here has dne it but on a few of the other places i have it posted.No glocks whatsoever :)

7. BuckyP

BuckyP Well-Known Member

Sep 15, 2011
    Nice gun. Too bad on the no GLOCKs though. Good luck with the trade.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.