1911 Firearm Addicts banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
2,073 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Back to it's safe place. No longer for sale. Never fired outside of the factory. If you say 1425 fast it doesn't sound like much. FFL to FFL shipping, lots of pix. The grips on it will be changed to the original grips which are shown in the photos of the box. Not long on description cause I think most folks know what it is, but I will certainly answer any and all I know about it.

I pulled this one down last month after looking at it again. I will not look at it again until it either moves on or time and bumps expire. The M45 is no longer available. I looked at it again to check some thing out for the one semi interested tire kicker.

$1425.00 Shipped

Attachments

·
Premium Member
341 Posts
My Cerakote has been good but....the grips are just plain ugly. It makes you wonder who the brains were that made that decision. Anyways-the M45 will always perform.......Darrel

·
Registered
2,073 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Must admit the original grips are not VZ, I haven't looked at them in a couple of years and did so yesterday. The backs are blank, no markings of any kind denoting who made them on the back.

Sorry for misinformation

·
Premium Member
31,238 Posts
Damn,....this isn’t supposed to be this difficult. Mil Tac doesn’t make their grips, Larry Davidson does/did, hence the Larry Davidson connection.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts