1911 Firearm Addicts banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Haven’t posted much for sale in awhile but thanks to @jdoc7 posting a very nice Long Beach Operator, this M45A1 is now available.

Standard Colt with a little bit of rattle, especially in the beavertail. I added Gorilla Grip tape to the front strap, a black Les Bear Mag Catch Assembly, and a 2-piece Fusion Magwell (doesn’t look good, but I had it laying around).

Small nick on the slide near the rear sight from me swapping sights. Some carry wear on the thumb safety and slide from holsters.

Will ship with 1 magazine, the stock grips on, and with the stock MSH and stock mag catch included as spares.

Open to partial trade offers: Zev OZ9, AKV-9, P320’s, anything cut for a red dot.

$1800 shipped, FFL to FFL.

Air gun Trigger Gun barrel Wood Gun accessory
Air gun Everyday carry Gun barrel Gun accessory Wood
Trigger Wood Grey Air gun Gun barrel
Rectangle Font Pattern Wood Metal

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
@firecatwilson, I saw that. I definitely got lucky with the timing. If I don’t, you’ll be the first person I reach out to!

Reactions: firecatwilson

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
That’s a really sweet build! But I haven’t jumped in on the lever gun action yet. :(

Reactions: Lineman1982

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Dude, I’ve actually never been! Lol

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
If I’m off base on the price, let me know and shoot me an offer (via PM). These are hard to find, as are all the Colt Rail guns.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts