1911 Firearm Addicts banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Purchased new, never fired. Arguably the best revolver trigger out of the box. Have moved away from revolvers. For those that like snubby’s Colt has a winner here.

The Colt Cobra is now available in a carry-ready format. Matte black DLC (Diamond-Like Carbon) coating over Stainless Steel frame ensures maximum corrosion resistance and ultimate concealability. Double Action Only configuration retains the smooth trigger pull with a snag-free bobbed hammer design. Custom Colt G10 Grips provide a smooth drag free grip that won’t hang up on clothing or cover garments. The Cobra is chambered in .38 Special and is +P capable. This firearm was designed to meet the needs of new shooters and seasoned professionals alike. It's easy and enjoyable to shoot, easy to carry, and draws from the fine lineage that make Colt revolvers special.

600.00 shipping included, plus adding 500 rounds of ammo essentially free. PayPal friends and family or Zelle payment. Shipment from me to your FFL, will comply with all laws and regulations.

250 rounds critical defense 110g 38 (for him)
125 rounds critical defense 90g 38 (for her)
80 rounds federal HST 130g +P micro
50 rounds Tula 130g Range ammo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Every day is Saturday and every night's a party!
6,714 Posts
The Colt Night Cobra, NIB, plus 505 rounds of ammo, all shipped for $600?

I'll take it. PM sent.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts