1911 Firearm Addicts banner
1 - 20 of 78 Posts

·
Registered
6,718 Posts
Seems like a nice deal at the current price be interesting to see what it goes for.

·
Premium Member
WC sentinel, NH Thunder ranch, DW Valor , EB KC9,NH Counselor
3,127 Posts

I can’t find the thread here where we were just discussing this one? Nor is it still in my watch list under ended items? Pretty sure this is the same gun though. Sure looks like it.
Last go round it sold for almost $3000. A day to go and it’s still quite lower than that.
It is the same gun I bid on it last go round

·
Premium Member
3,127 Posts
Figured it was. Wonder why who ever bought it last time is selling it now? Either way the pics this time around and the whole ad doesn’t have the same ‘wow’ it did last time. It’ll probably go for less than it did before.
I agree the ad doesnt seem as nice and I wondered the same thing about resale so soon 🤔

·
Registered
1,601 Posts

·
Registered
1,976 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
He’s got a MARSOC
& MP5
with bids on them as well so maybe he’s in a jam and liquidating.
Not that I can buy it as it’s a pre-may dealer sample but I’d be interested to know if it is a true factory made Mp5 registered receiver or a conversion? And if it’s a conversion who did it?

·
Registered
910 Posts
Guys the seller has a MARSOC Colt !! Yes that is the one you want … it has a pony 😃

search your feelings you know it to be true !

The NH Colt probably jammed and shot like crap so who would want that turd ? Cmon am I right 😀
🤣🤣🤣
Yeah but I like turds donchaknow......kidding, I was interested last time but trying to recover from too many grip purchases and 38 stupor hoarding!

·
Premium Member
3,127 Posts
Yeah but I like turds donchaknow......kidding, I was interested last time but trying to recover from too many grip purchases and 38 stupor hoarding!
I hear ya - 38 super is getting to be unobtanium for some reason right now . I am on the hunt too

·
Registered
3,007 Posts
The 9mm in a commander length? Very limited on the desirability scale for most people that are looking for a semi- custom. Know a lot of the older set like the 9mm para because of ageing, declining shooting ability and the reduction in muscle mass so the 9mm is a viable alternative. For me, nope for a hopefully long time but that is not to say never but 95% chance it will be. I carry 9mms in all vehicles. Sig Legion's with 3 magazines of the Win +p+ LEO 127 grain but the only reason is high capacity. In my 1911's the 38 Super +p is the least powerful round I am interested in. Sad thing about that is the difference in the 9mm +p+ and the 38 super +p is narrowing very much to the point the 38 Super will be obsolete.

1 - 20 of 78 Posts