1911 Firearm Addicts banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Looking to trade a nice Python for a nice 1911, or maybe something else. A little about the Colt. It is in great shape, with a little wear but nothing horrible. Have a set of the original grips in the factory box (which also contains the original receipt and also the price tag).
The grips on it are Colt target grips which are fantastic, left them on it as I didn't want to damage the other grips. As stated it has the original box and receipt. Looking to trade for something else as nice and as unique as the package I'm offering!
It's hard to find one with the original box and even harder I'm sure to have original documentation! Shoot offers to 423-385-4295! Thanks fellas.

Attachments

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'd like somewhere in the neighborhood of $3500 good sir.

Reactions: simonp

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Have an offer at the moment. Until it's ironed out, the python is still available! Hopefully not for much longer it's still tempting to put back in the safe!

·
Registered
394 Posts
Have an offer at the moment. Until it's ironed out, the python is still available! Hopefully not for much longer it's still tempting to put back in the safe!
I can't believe you took her out in the first place! Anyone would be crazy not to want this

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I am in southeast Tennessee.

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I can't believe you took her out in the first place! Anyone would be crazy not to want this

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk
I've been known to be a little out there! Thank you for the compliments good sir. It's a piece of history for sure!

·
Administrator
2,142 Posts
Clearer pictures of the of the gun, box, and associated paperwork would help potential traders assess the value.

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Best I can do at the moment. Any questions are more than welcome.

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 · (Edited)
Hopefully gonna iron out details on a trade soon but for now it's still here!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts