1911 Firearm Addicts banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,332 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Posting this for my friend Nick. Great Guy and an Addict just like us. He doesn't have the time right now to become a member and post. He is a fantastic guy.

I ask for you to contact him directly, and if you can't get a response please notify me through PM.

Offering a Colt S70 1911, 45acp. Complete custom build by Greg Derr, American Pistolsmith Guild Member. Have Derr documentation. I've put approx 300 flawless rounds through the gun. Only selling to fund long range rifle addiction. Finish is blued and there is some bluing wear from carry. Gun runs 100% and is crazy accurate. If someone wants the gun refinished, I have a local, but professionally trained/certified Cerakote finisher who can apply any finish color you'd like. We can work that into price. Personally I like the character of the blued finish. Can supply more / pics or info. Please msg me or text me at 413/539-1104. Price and more info under pics. Thanks, Nick-

Work includes:
All new bar stock parts, (EWG, Ed Brown, Wilson, Harrision and more).
Handfit Kart barrel, flush cut crown and EGW busing
Trigger job (Harrison hammer and trigger, EGW sear)
Dehorned for carry
10-8 rear U-notch rear sight
XS big dot front sight
Ball cut slide
French boarder slide
High cut and checkered front strap.
Matching and checkered flat main spring housing (not pictured, but included)
S&A carry magwell, (arched, but blended to reduce hump).
Several sets of VZ grips (green pictured)
Milt Sparks IWB Versa Max 2 and Single Mag pouch (4mo wait)
2 Cobra Mags
Box of Federal 230gr HST
Box of Federal 230gr FMG
[/URL]

$2900.00 for gun, leather and all accessories.
Partial trade considered:
S&W Shield in 9mm or 45acp,
S&W M&P 2.0 in 9mm
Glock 19 Gen 3 or Gen 4
Custom hunting rifle (open to different calibers) by rep builder in Manners or McMillan stock
Custom precision long range rifles or barreled actions (6mm, 300Norma, maybe something in 6.5).
Vortex Razor or like Spotting Scope

E-FA10 face to face with MA LTC holder. Outside of MA, Colt will be given to my FFL to transfer to your FFL. $50 shipping charge for outside of MA transfer.
Located in Russell, MA (20min from Springfield, MA)
All laws followed.

·
Registered
2,215 Posts
Well this will sell quickly!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts