1911 Firearm Addicts banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
ISO The Very Best 1911's
1,854 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
This is a really nice little gun that looks and appears -like new except for the typical takedown scratch. Looks test-fired only. And shows no sign of carry or range use.
Catch and release for me.

Finely brushed stainless slide with electroless nickel-coated aluminum receiver, exc++ condition/bore,, and 1 - 7 round magazine. 3-dot high profile sights.
Has Ahrends custom cocobolo grips and factory original rubbers.

These guns bring stupid money on Gunbroker. I am looking for $800 shipped--Now $750

PP/FF ok

IMG_6068.jpg
IMG_6067.jpg
IMG_6066.jpg
IMG_6065.jpg
IMG_6064.jpg

·
Registered
305 Posts
What is it with shooters and "takedown scratches". You would think people would educate themselves. Beautiful pistol besides that! And the scratch doesn't effect the way it shoots.....

·
THE DOCTOR WILL SEE YOU......LATER
2,579 Posts
What is it with shooters and "takedown scratches". You would think people would educate themselves. Beautiful pistol besides that! And the scratch doesn't effect the way it shoots.....
I also think that with 1911's , Colt/DW/CZ should include a nice plastic card to insert between the frame and takedown/slidestop, I use an extra hotel keycard myself. Anyway, that scratch will come right out with some very light buffing with a "greenie".

·
Registered
395 Posts
That’s pretty! Found a new one to add to my list. Looks like I need to sit down and list a couple so these can’t pass me by. Good luck with your sale Sir!

·
Registered
Ask me about faith...
729 Posts
Very Nice..... Would be a great project piece. Send it to NH... Undercut the front strap under the trigger, checkered front strap and MSH, flatten and texture the top of the slide then black nitride everything except leave the Stainless polished sides of the slide...I need to stop before I talk myself into this.....GLWS!!

·
Premium Member
4,792 Posts
Beautiful little carry gun brother! GLWS!

BCD 45

·
NRA Endowment member
3,199 Posts
@Greg Derr. Is that real electroless nickel on a lightweight? Or is that Ceracoat?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts