1911 Firearm Addicts banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Pearl Pimp
2,654 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi Folks,

I've listed this previously but the buyer flaked (another forum), so I'm finally gotten around to listing it again...

This is a Colt Single Action Army pistol in .45 Colt, manufactured in December 2017. It's unfired outside the factory, and only shows minor handling wear; It's easily 98%. If you're a fan of these guns you know they are rarer than hen's teeth. This one's been fitted with genuine elephant ivory grips, which were meticulously crafted by Nutmeg Sports in Connecticut. Additionally, the action was tuned by Mr. Jim Martin, who was inducted into Cowboy Hall of Fame for his work with Colt SAAs. It has the bluing these pistols are known for, which appears to be almost "wet"; The case colors are the typical Colt muted earth tones.

I'm pricing this gun at 2500.00 cash, 3K trade value (NHC preferred, but let me know what you have), or best reasonable offer. Low-ball offers will be politely ignored. Please feel free to ask any questions, and thanks for looking!
IMG_2715.JPG

IMG_2716.JPG

IMG_2717.JPG

IMG_2707.JPG

IMG_2711.JPG

IMG_2714.JPG

IMG_2710.JPG

IMG_2709.JPG

·
NRA Endowment member
3,149 Posts
Beautiful SAA 45. I wonder if it’s a possible missmarked patent date as there is a decimal point absent between July and 2?
GLWS.

·
Registered
1,155 Posts
Every time I have one of my Teddy Roosevelt moments and see myself storming San Juan Heights, I want one of these. Beautiful gun.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts