SOLD Colt Wiley Clapp Government

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by snwbrdr202, May 18, 2019.

1. snwbrdr202

snwbrdr202 Well-Known Member

Sep 21, 2011
    Good morning fellow addicts! I have for sale a Colt Wiley Clapp government with a grand total of 200 trouble free rounds through her. The intervals are spotless as I am obsessive compulsive regarding cleaning my guns. This was supposed to be a base gun for a custom build but after buying another Dan Wesson, I am completely out of gun-funds :( She is in immaculate condition and fit tight for a Colt (smallest amount of horizontal play; zero vertical play). I had her out on my table when I was cleaning my AK and must have got a small splash of bore cleaning solution on the slide; see pictures. There are just a few dots of blueing missing. This never bothered me as I planned on finishing her in hard chrome...but I want to give full disclosure. If you have the same notion of sending her in for work, it’s basically a new pistol! All factory papers, mags, and box included with this sale. I paid 1100 for the gun last year and figured a discount of a dollar a round through the gun sounds fair. $900.00 is my asking price. I would ask that we split shipping but if it’s a deal breaker, I’ll eat shipping charges. I would entertain trades for Busse Combat knives, select CZ pistols, and maybe an AK if she’s in similar condition. Feel free to PM or email me if you have other interesting trade offers or want to see any other detailed pictures. Have a great weekend gentlemen and thank you in advance for your interest!

upload_2019-5-17_15-30-9.jpeg

upload_2019-5-17_15-32-8.jpeg

upload_2019-5-17_15-32-29.jpeg

Attached Files:

WC145, MSGT2511, SW CQB 45 and 5 others like this.
  2. crcornish

crcornish Active Member

Feb 12, 2016
    Man I really need this in my life. Such a solid gun to begin with. SO much build potential.

MSGT2511 likes this.

3. snwbrdr202

snwbrdr202 Well-Known Member

Sep 21, 2011
    I couldn’t agree more! I have a long list of mods that will most likely run about $800.00 or so. If I win the lottery, I’m pulling this from sale!

WC145 likes this.
  4. JBB

JBB New Member

Jul 13, 2018
    I'll take it.

Jollyroger1 likes this.

You need 3 posts to add links to your posts! This is used to prevent spam.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted