1911 Firearm Addicts banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
749 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
GONE

Colt Talo Wiley Clapp Commander (o4840WC) in excellent condition. Comes with what you see pictured.

70 Series, three-digit WC serial number, National Match barrel, Pete Single checkering on front strap, MSH and beveled magwell, tactical oval grips with fringer checkering, limited run, etc.

Pretty tight for a Colt production gun — better than my Wiley Clapp Government and Custom Shop M45A1 I picked up around the same time — and this shoots lights out. Bought it as new and put 100 rounds of Winchester white box thru it. It's a joy, but I had a change of heart and am looking to go with a CCO. Happy to provide more photos or any other info.

I'd like to get $1050 shipped, discreet Paypal friends & family or postal money order.

Note: This is my first time selling/buying on this fourm. I'd be happy to message anyone my feedback history from my local gun fourm, as well as 15+ year 100% positive ebay history, etc., as well as hop on the phone and work out a plan together on shipping, etc. I do ship thru my local FFL.

wc commander 1 box.jpg
wc commander 2.jpg
wc commander 3.jpg
wc commander 4.jpg
wc commander 5.jpg
wc commander 6.jpg
wc commander 7.jpg

1 - 5 of 5 Posts