comparisons...

Discussion in 'Autoloaders' started by Mythree, Jan 8, 2012.

1. Mythree

Mythree Banned Supporting Addict

Oct 9, 2011
    Got a FNX .40 an FNS 9 and a Walther PPQ 9 incoming for reviews ... probably sell two of them after anyone interested chime in - that's what I need the cameras for starting to do vid reviews for my long distance customers

2. Young Guns

Young Guns FNH NUT

Dec 8, 2011
    enjoy the FN's. i love my two. i'm very curious about the striker fired one. when is your review gonna be out for them?

Last edited: Jan 8, 2012

3. Bender

Bender Supporting Addict Supporting Addict

Aug 15, 2011
    The FNX models are VERY sweet. Think of it as an offspring of a HK USP and a Sig

4. Mythree

Oct 9, 2011
    I have a 5.7 and a full blown tactical .45 with a Trijicon RMR I love them both. I am a huge FN fan of most all their products they have had very few stinkers. Anyway guns are due in by Wed the latest then I will do a quick written comparison with film at 11 ... Lol...

5. dirty barrel

dirty barrel ( . Y . )

Oct 30, 2011
    I am looking forward to the Walther PPQ 9mm review, I would be interested in purchasing it after your review if I have the money. Let me know and thanks for doing the reviews.:thumb:

6. Young Guns

Young Guns FNH NUT

Dec 8, 2011
    Awesome. I'm a huge FN guy. I love my FNP Tac also. Don't have the RMR for it yet though....

Really looking forward to the FNS 9 review.....

7. Mythree

Oct 9, 2011
    I have gone through just about every review that there is on you tube about the PPQ THEY SEEM AMAZING but we will see. I will let you know ...

8. dirty barrel

dirty barrel ( . Y . )

Oct 30, 2011
    The videos are as close as I have come to one, I am curious if the trigger is really as good as most of the reviews say it is.

9. Sir Guy

Sir Guy Sharpening Ockham's Razor Supporting Addict

Aug 20, 2011
    Agreed, I'm looking forward to trying a PPQ. I've heard good things about the trigger as well; I've shot the P99 and enjoyed the general ergonomics of it.

Andy

10. Mythree

Oct 9, 2011
    Comparisons to date suggest, PPQ is an HKP30 clone with a much better trigger for half the $$$ first glance from afar would suggest that is true ergo's look the same, we'll see.

11. Young Guns

Young Guns FNH NUT

Dec 8, 2011
    FNS 9 come in yet? :pop2:

12. Heretical45

Heretical45 Lurker 4 life

Nov 3, 2011
    Let me know about yhe fns 9. I need a new carry gun.

13. Mythree

Oct 9, 2011
    Pistols came in yesterday, also in the middle of switching to a new operation system and computers from Windows based JUNK - to MacBookPro and iMacs so I'm currently challenged on all levels - lol... I promise to get the pics up, I have an FNX, a FNS and a Walther PPQ here for reviews and pics. Hopefully the weather will continue to promote a range trip.

14. Young Guns

Young Guns FNH NUT

Dec 8, 2011
    eagerly waiting... :pop2:

You need 3 posts to add links to your posts! This is used to prevent spam.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted