1911 Firearm Addicts banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sig’s site was down for maintenance this morning. I was hoping to come back with a bunch of ammo, but they did not. On the other hand, they added a lot of components, specifically .355 and others.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
Sig’s site was down for maintenance this morning. I was hoping to come back with a bunch of ammo, but they did not. On the other hand, they added a lot of components, specifically .355 and others.

Have they been dropping any Ammo recently? I stopped looking when they imposed 2 box limits.

·
Premium Member
399 Posts
Everyone has their hopes up that the maintenance was for something to fix the bots. As they had ammo this morning.... for 10 seconds.

·
Premium Member
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Have they been dropping any Ammo recently? I stopped looking when they imposed 2 box limits.
I think the last time was around 2 weeks ago.

I heard they government is preventing them from making more ammo!!!1

·
Premium Member
399 Posts
I think the last time was around 2 weeks ago.

I heard they government is preventing them from making more ammo!!!1

yeah with how much we see 9mm getting pumped out, I think we can put that government conspiracy theory to bed. Everything else tho...is still true. :)

·
Registered
4,483 Posts
I rarely if ever go onto their site to be honest, they have it set in such a way that they just DONT want to sell anything in California. Their right but it doesn’t make me want to support them.

Out of curiosity I checked after seeing this thread to see if anything had changed and it hadn’t. They will not sell components (tips) based on my zip code - California has a plethora of stupid laws but none yet governing purchase of tips....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Premium Member
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
It’s easier just to avoid CA in general instead of having to worry about nuances in laws and managing that internally to which there is exorbitant cost.

·
Registered
4,483 Posts
California is the largest market. If they don’t want to sell parts and support here that’s their call but then pull out and don’t sell guns here. Fight the fight and support owners & 2A in California or leave the market. Too many people and companies have taken Sigs approach and the result is what we have in California today, President Harris and what will happen nationally now.

·
Registered
669 Posts
California is the largest market. If they don’t want to sell parts and support here that’s their call but then pull out and don’t sell guns here. Fight the fight and support owners & 2A in California or leave the market. Too many people and companies have taken Sigs approach and the result is what we have in California today, President Harris and what will happen nationally now.

Take your state back. Don't blame the manufacturers.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts