1911 Firearm Addicts banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
142 Posts
They appear to be super new. I would be hesitant about jumping in with barely any info out there. I think at this point you would be a paying beta tester. Unless any of the experts know something that isn't on their website. Looks like they specialize in single stack polymer framed (same/similar concept as a 2011) officer and commander sized guns.

·
Registered
142 Posts
The company is new and the gun is new, a blend of a 2011 and singe stack, hence "super new". May be the best thing since sliced bread but the gun industry as taught us time and time again that new stuff shouldn't automatically be assumed to be gtg, that's all I'm saying.

·
ISO The Very Best 1911's
1,289 Posts
The company is new and the gun is new, a blend of a 2011 and singe stack, hence "super new". May be the best thing since sliced bread but the gun industry as taught us time and time again that new stuff shouldn't automatically be assumed to be gtg, that's all I'm saying.
And all I am saying is they are run by very experienced people in the firearms industry. That's all. I have no affiliation with them.

·
Every day is Saturday and every night's a party!
6,587 Posts
They need to offer Gov't and Commander size guns.

·
Incurable..... NRA Lifer
436 Posts
Intriguing... I like the concept, but as noted above they need more options.

·
Registered
1,751 Posts
It is interesting

·
Registered
15 Posts
The site says they do a have Commander size. No Gov't. If enough interest they might go that way too.

I am intrigued.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts