1911 Firearm Addicts banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
468 Posts
I took the HET1 class a couple years ago. The volume of shooting is intense - close to 2,000 in a three day period. Some people like Costa and others don't. But that guy can flat out run a pistol with impressive precision. I would like to take #2 some time in the future and perhaps cet1

·
Registered
2,290 Posts
Anyone take his handgun courses?
He is a great instructor and a great guy. His courses are all 3 days long. He has his curriculum down very well, which is a big deal and something I see lacking with some new instructors. It may seem like a minor thing, but it saves time and equates to more shooting and time on the range. I have taken his HET 1, HET 2, & CET 1. I would like to take his CET 2, VET, and long range semi auto courses. His HET 1 is a great level one handgun course and a ton of material is covered. His HET 2 is all about staying in the fight no matter what condition or position you or your pistol is in. It is all about continuing to fight even if you are injured, your pistol goes down, you need to get it back up, etc. Take notes and reference them later!

Have fun.

Reactions: Whiten and JohnK
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.