1911 Firearm Addicts banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,460 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had been jonesing for a cz scorpion pistol, got enough ARs......or so I thought! I stopped by the shop where my Gunsite Commander just sold and my oh my what did I spy? A nib Diamondback DB15 ar pistol for a silly low price. Came with the Magpul sights and grip, KAK flashcan. I threw on the Vortex just to see how it is-a little bit much, need to sell that and get a smaller red dot-maybe a Sig Romeo??.

Anyway, came home, cleaned and lubed it. Probably will change out the buffer depending on the weight of the factory one. This will make a great little "truck" gun, easily fits in a plain old backpack, the brace adjusts quickly.

Hope to try it out this weekend.

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
Congrats! Definitely will make a great truck gun. I run an Anderson 7.5” AR pistol as one of my truck guns.

·
Every day is Saturday and every night's a party!
6,607 Posts
I'm lovin' my Scorpion but that's pretty cool, too!

Reactions: Doc45

·
Registered
1,460 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The Scorpions are way cool, a little hard to come by now and a few hunskies more than what I spent on the Diamondback. I know the DB is a midgrade product but one of the guys at the shop has over 600 rounds through his without a single issue so I figured I'd give it a go.

·
What me worry ?
11,104 Posts
The Scorpions are way cool, a little hard to come by now and a few hunskies more than what I spent on the Diamondback. I know the DB is a midgrade product but one of the guys at the shop has over 600 rounds through his without a single issue so I figured I'd give it a go.
If give it a sponge bath , it will run forever—you not so much. :grin:

·
Registered
1,376 Posts
Looks great....man, I gotta get out of this shitty state.

·
Registered
53 Posts

I need a better and updated picture, but i have owned this DB-15 for a while now. Picked it up for right around 500.00 nib. 100% reliable, probably have almost 2k rounds through it now.

think the only thing ive done to it since this pic is I replaced the stock with a Magpul STR. Has a Houge grip with finger grooves, and an MOE trigger guard.

again, runs as well as my Armalite and Windham Weaponry AR's do

1 - 10 of 10 Posts