Cowardice, Incompetence, Negligence - The South Florida Sun-Sentinel Report on Parkland

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by TangoWhiskeyFoxtrot, Dec 30, 2018.

1. TangoWhiskeyFoxtrot

TangoWhiskeyFoxtrot I do not consent.

Dec 28, 2017
    http://projects.sun-sentinel.com/2018/sfl-parkland-school-shooting-critical-moments/

Cowardice, incompetence, negligence - three words David Hogg will never use as he runs around screaming and crying for these self-same, useless bureaucrats to strip law-abiding Americans of their rights and liberties. But it’s all here for anyone to see. Think Rachel Maddow will be covering this on PMSNBC?

Administrator after administrator, bureaucrat after bureaucrat, failure after failure, people died needlessly. Here is the Sun-Sentinel’s report on why.

2. TangoWhiskeyFoxtrot

TangoWhiskeyFoxtrot I do not consent.

Dec 28, 2017
    This is a maddening, minute-by-minute account that pulls no punches. Even for someone like me - who expects nothing but incompetence from administrators and bureaucrats - this account shows a stunning level of cowardice and incompetence.

3. Fred_G

Fred_G Known Agitator

Dec 29, 2015
    Sad, sickening, and maddening.

Last edited: Dec 30, 2018
  4. Gimpster

Gimpster Kevin G Supporting Addict

Apr 6, 2017
    David Hogg is a useful idiot that liberals have no problem leading the way!

ImperialBlade and HOTCHKIS like this.
  5. OctopusHighball

OctopusHighball Well-Known Member

Mar 6, 2016
    Disturbing read. When seconds count, the Broward County Sheriff's Department are standing outside, blocking traffic.

6. limbkiller

limbkiller Pulling my hair. Supporting Addict

Aug 18, 2011
    Sickening to say the least.

7. Greg45acp

Greg45acp Double Secret Banned Supporting Addict

Oct 31, 2016
  8. john_anch_ak

john_anch_ak Well-Known Member Supporting Addict

Mar 7, 2017
    Unbelievable gutless cowards. Should be called Coward County sheriffs office.

9. Bro. Pappaw

Bro. Pappaw Well-Known Member

Mar 18, 2016
  10. MarkBailey

MarkBailey New Member

Jan 1, 2019
    You are 100% correct I believe.

ImperialBlade likes this.
  11. UBOATDOC

UBOATDOC THE DOCTOR WILL SEE YOU......LATER Supporting Addict

Apr 5, 2015
    Can you imagine the different outcome if one teacher in the right place who had been armed had confronted this whack job of a kid? Or if the social service providers had been more vigilant in securing a structured environment for this very troubled, likely suicidal kid? This most important issue which could have prevented this carnage.

Gimpster likes this.
  12. removed

removed Well-Known Member

Aug 22, 2015
    I agree with everything everyone said.

I will also state, that if ever there was a time for a class action lawsuit it would be now. The parents of the children that were callously murdered, need to sue the School, the School system it resides in, and the Broward County Sheriff's office, and names the particular persons who failed to act.

Just for the record, I am not a "sue happy" kinda guy. But this situation makes me sick and warrants a lawsuit.

BenchMonkey and Gimpster like this.

You need 3 posts to add links to your posts! This is used to prevent spam.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted