1911 Firearm Addicts banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good morning gents and happy Monday! I’m looking for a government sized 45acp with magwell, fcs, serrated top/rear of slide and preferably minimal slide markings. A CQB Elite would be perfect, but I am open to other makers. The newer, the better. Please shoot me a pm if you have anything gathering dust in your safe! Happy new year to all of you fellow addicts.

·
Registered
5,714 Posts
This is one of the great pistols. Doesn't have FCS or a magwell but you can add a Stan Chen magwell and probably have GI do the FCS for the MSRP or under. If your interested talk to Rob @TRRK Trading, he's a great guy. And Guncrafter is a fine firearm with no side markings.
......................................................................................................
No Name Commander 45 (343)
The No Name series is not only our entry level custom 1911, but it is also the foundation we use to start most of our models, and is the perfect option to start your custom build from the ground up. Each No Name custom 1911 comes equipped with...

$2,845.00
.........................................................................................................
You also might want to check out the GI that Jeremy @Chicken Dinner Arms HAS FOR SALE AT THE CLASSIFIEDS FOR $2500. It's a SS .45 Guncrafter with several options at a great price & he's also a great guy.

JIM D

·
Vendor
2,068 Posts
Good morning gents and happy Monday! I’m looking for a government sized 45acp with magwell, fcs, serrated top/rear of slide and preferably minimal slide markings. A CQB Elite would be perfect, but I am open to other makers. The newer, the better. Please shoot me a pm if you have anything gathering dust in your safe! Happy new year to all of you fellow addicts.

Morning,

I have a couple of pistols that meet most of your needs. I’d be aggressive to move either my NHC GRP or I have a Model 2 GI. Let me know if either of those two pistols can work and I’ll shoot you a great price.

http://thewichitagunclub.com/product-category/used-firearms/used-pistols/

Jess

·
Registered
4,150 Posts
I’m looking for a government sized 45acp with magwell, fcs, serrated top/rear of slide and preferably minimal slide markings.
I have a Wilson X Tac that's been solid gun. The X Tac is ostensibly a CQB but with different front strap checkering. Both good options and can be configured the way you describe .

The Nighthawk GRP can be ordered with a naked slide, front cocking serrations, magwell, etc.

The base GRP has a Nitride finish, but you can opt for Cerokote or something else. The base CQB comes with Armor Tuff, which is a Cerokote like finish.

My advise is to steer clear of Nitriding (Melonite). When it's done right, it's a tough as nails finish and will hold up a long time. When it's done wrong, the surface may become brittle and chip off near corners and high impact areas. Once that happens, you're screwed. Armor Tuff is not the most durable surface treatment in the world, but it can be reapplied and acts somewhat like a lubricant.

Good luck and let us know how it turns out.

Reactions: Dub and snwbrdr202
1 - 7 of 7 Posts