1911 Firearm Addicts banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Consider my signature line before replying . . . .
14,799 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
https://www.etsy.com/shop/ZoidsHandiWerk

Greetings Addicts,

I've been building up a few of my handcrafted 1911 stands, and now have a couple of interesting new configurations to choose from. I will list these individually as my supply of the darker woods I have been using is limited.

I have a few 1911 stands for sale in Brazilian Walnut, with and without magnetic magazine holders.
(https://www.1911addicts.com/threads/and-curlys-latest-multi-gun-1911-stand-upgrade-option.35488/)

Single-Gun Brazilian Walnut stand without magnets = $25 + $5 shipping.
Single-Gun Brazilian Walnut stand with magnets = $28 + $5 shipping.

Dual-Gun Brazilian Walnut stand without magnets = $35 + $8 shipping.
Dual-Gun Brazilian Walnut stand with magnets = $39 + $8 shipping. SOLD to River Rat, but I added magnets to the one above, so one of these is still available.

I can and will combine shipping if you would be interested in more than one stand. More listings to follow.

Hope you like these.

Textile Line Machine Household appliance accessory Sewing machine feet

Wood Hardwood Wood stain Musical instrument accessory Aluminium

Wood Wood stain Pattern Teal Iron

Wood Textile Hardwood Wood stain Flooring

Textile Colorfulness Pattern Teal Wool

Wood Hardwood Wood stain Household supply Rectangle

·
14,799 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
BTW, I can add magnets to the non-magnet stands if desired. It will take a couple days to get them inserted and for the adhesive to set before I would be comfortable shipping them. I might need to touch up the finish on the bottom after retrofitting them into the base.

The non-magnetic dual is ready to ship now.

·
14,799 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Addicts,

It seems the magnet magazine retention versions are becoming way more popular than I imagined - so, this afternoon I added magnets to the non-magnet two-gun stand. One more of these 2-Gun with magnets is available in Brazilian Walnut.

Curly the Zoid

Reactions: Sneaky One
1 - 8 of 8 Posts