Custom Gen 4 Glock 19 Upper-Complete

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by cundiff5535, Dec 27, 2018.

1. cundiff5535

cundiff5535 Chambers Custom Owners Club

Apr 1, 2013
    Whats up addicts! I am selling my custom Glock 19 upper assembly.

The only reason this is being sold is because I mentioned that I really liked another upper assembly and my wife bought it for me as a Christmas gift. To be honest, I am not sure the other one more than this one, but I cant return it and it was a gift from her so I am going to keep that one.

This one is fantastic though!! It comes with all factory Glock internals. The slide is a OEM Gen 4 Glock 19 slide (not a blank). It sent out and cut by M.K.P and then sent back to me! From there I sent it over Brandan Bunker to finish it off! Brandan flattened out the sides and top as well as put a small polish on it! He then sent it out for PVD coating (ION Bond, DLC, call it what you want).

I added a Lantac G19 barrel and American Flag back plate! I also added a set of Ameriglow Glock Cap Sights... they are very nice!

This is the cleanest looking upper I have seen and not over the top and gaudy.

This upper has under 50 total rounds on it. I have also included a pic to show how bright the sights still are.

The slide is ready to go specific to the RMR.

Here is the price broken down:
    Glock Slide: $250
    Slide Cuts: "Cash Cut" $265
    OEM Internals: $80
    Lantac Barrel: $285
    Bunker Arms Finish Work: $250
    Ameriglow Sights: $90
    Rear Plate: $20
    Total: $1240

Adding that up, the price just seems ridiculous... Ill let the whole upper go for $800

Let me know if you have any questions or interest in this!!

Bobby

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 27, 2018
    salelcid, RN47, Chris O and 1 other person like this.
  2. Jollyroger1

Jollyroger1 Well-Known Member

Sep 19, 2015

3. cundiff5535

Apr 1, 2013
    Thanks man! I feel like this is a great deal on this upper compared to what I have in it.

Jollyroger1 likes this.
  4. cundiff5535

Apr 1, 2013
    Whats up addicts! I am changing up my listing in attempt to make this sale easier.

Up for sale is a OEM Gen 4 Glock 19 slide (not a blank). It sent out and cut by M.K.P and then sent back to me! From there I sent it over Brandan Bunker to finish it off! Brandan flattened out the sides and top as well as put a small polish on it! He then sent it out for PVD coating (ION Bond, DLC, call it what you want).

This is the cleanest looking slide I have seen and not over the top and gaudy.

This slide has under 50 total rounds on it. Also the slide is ready to go specific to the RMR.

Here is the price broken down:
    Glock Slide: $250
    Slide Cuts: "Cash Cut" $265
    Bunker Arms Finish Work: $250
    Total: $765 into it

Adding that up, the price just seems ridiculous... Ill let the slide go for $450 or best reasonable offer!

**Again, only for the stripped slide

Let me know if you have any questions or interest in this!!

Bobby

5. cundiff5535

Apr 1, 2013
    This is sold, mods please close up

You need 3 posts to add links to your posts! This is used to prevent spam.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted