1911 Firearm Addicts banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
416 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys.

I've decided to list my Shadow 2 for sale. I'm not shooting USPSA currently, and I honestly don't see myself getting to any matches in the foreseeable future. I feel guilty for owning this and not running the hell out of it. Hopefully one of you guys will snatch it up and use it for what it was built for.

This gun has been worked over by GI. All of the factory parts have been recut, polished, and TiN'd including barrel, (producing one of the best trigger pulls I have felt with factory parts). It also comes with three TiN'd spare slide stops, one TiN'd spare extractor, the spare flat thumb safety TiN'd, GI Frag grips, two mags, factory box, and that topo camo cerakote from Ely Yerian. It has less than 400 rounds through it, and is pretty much ready to dominate Production Division in USPSA.

I am looking for $1,800 for the whole thing.

The only trades I am interested in, involve very specific lengths of very specific AR uppers.

20200227_154234.jpg
20200227_154245.jpg

·
I gotta have more cowbell
3,480 Posts
Anybody remember that cartoon Tutor Turtle? ...

I think it looks cool too!

·
Registered
267 Posts
If I thought it would improve my accuracy......but then again most of my guns shoot better than these 60 year old eyes and hands. GLWS Derek!

·
Registered
1,749 Posts
I like Gold , swirls are a little much for me but very interesting look.
Do well with the sale, very unique!

Reactions: studenygreg

·
Premium Member
355 Posts
I clicked on this hoping to get a mocking laugh at your gold gun, but DAMN !! that is really, really nice.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts