1911 Firearm Addicts banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Banned
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Would this be the right place to comment on WC customer service?

I was looking at a used gun and I was told by the dealer to call WC if I had questions about it. I’m thinking, “Yea, Right. They already sold it”.

To my amazement, a human came to the phone after a brief wait. He was very helpful.

I ended up not buying the used gun for other reasons.

I was also interested in another makers pistols. Wasn’t able to raise them on the phone and email took a while to be returned.

I ended up buying a new Wilson. I wrote to Wilson’s customer service on their website, thanking them for the help and that I bought a new Wilson because of how helpful the man was on the phone.

Get this! They called me the next day. Saying thanks for the kind words and they’d be there anytime I needed something.
I’m sold! It’s rare, in my experience these days, that you get after purchase support.

Just my 2 cents.

·
Banned
1,853 Posts
People often bitch about crappy customer service and rightly so many a time. But I've had real good C/S with Wilson, Les Baer, Ruger, Beretta and Para Ordinance when they were in business(Canada).

·
Registered
128 Posts
Another satisfied fan of WC customer service. I had the external extractor break on my EDC X9. I sent it back to be replaced and painted to match the Burnt Bronze/Black of the pistol. Asked them to paint up another extractor as a spare. Got the pistol back and a spare extractor and a note saying "No Charge" for the spare. Great service!

·
Registered
8,499 Posts
my experiences with [email protected] have been top notch. always doing what it take s to make a CUSTOMER HAPPY

Reactions: Dub and Lineman1982

·
Banned
824 Posts
Good customer service is always nice to see. I've tried to contact Walther customer service twice over the last couple of years for 2 different issues, and now my gun has developed a 3rd problem. Not even going to bother trying for this one because they've never responded to my inquiries.

·
Registered
673 Posts
Wilson has always proven to be stellar when it comes to customer service. When I first contact them several years ago, I was floored about how great an experience it was to work with them. Everytime I had any kind of issue, they would request the gun back and pay for shipping both ways. They would install new parts necessary, changes, etc. Once I asked for a fiber sight on the front and we talked about an adjustable sight on my Pro. They put one on and only charged me for the fiber sight because I insisted on paying for it. Incredible. What a joy and delight to deal with such a terrific organization. Absolutely the best !!!!!

·
Premium Member
2,072 Posts
I try to buy all my small parts from Wilson, great quality so far and I get 20% discount. I've never used their CS but have found every person I spoke with there to be polite and professional. Same from Night Hawk as well, even had Colt (once I got thru to them) provide excellent CS, and DW

·
Registered
93 Posts
WC offers excellent customer service! I purchased 2 used WC black coated mags and the springs were worn out and wouldn't lock the slide open after the last round. I returned them to WC and they sent me 2 stainless mags. They had sent me mags with the wrong finish so they sent me 2 more that were correct. So I ended up with 4 new mags. The best in the industry!

·
Registered
1 Posts
I had a similar circumstance(looking at a used Wilson). Called Wilson. They told me when the pistol was built, the dealer it was sent to new, and the repair history(none done to it by Wilson). Awesome customer service.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts