CZ 2075 Rami Pinky Tang base plate.

Discussion in 'General Firearm Discussion' started by Karsten, Apr 14, 2019.

1. Karsten

Karsten Well-Known Member

Feb 19, 2013
    I know the CZ Rami 2075 is not a big deal around these parts and most have sold them off.

I got off on a Bing Watching You Tube tangent on everything Shotguns and checked out the CZ 2075 Rami......The main compliant was the flat base plate on the mags and not being able to get a solid purchase on the grip.....

I didn't think I was the only one but it seems no one else knows this little secret so don't spread it around you know....This is like triple the Spy Who Shag my Secret.

A Pearce Grip PD-XDM base plate can be sanded down to fit a Rami 2075 and what a difference it makes.

[​IMG]

Karsten

xerts1191, Dave Jessee and Spokes like this.
  2. Hunt5877

Hunt5877 Well-Known Member Supporting Addict

Jan 27, 2019
    That's a nice looking weapon, I felt the same way about the Sig 239, gone to make room for the 229 but I'm a fan of the CZ's and I could see warming up to a Rami, thanks for sharing.

3. isialk

isialk Well-Known Member Supporting Addict

Jan 7, 2017
    Good info. Thanks. I’m gonna check those out cause it looks like a sweet little piece. If I got one as a carry gun for my wife she needs the pinky on the grip. Thanks again!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. dimedog

dimedog Well-Known Member

Jul 27, 2017
    This is my wife ( to be )'s
    EDC. Great shooter and runs flawlessly.
    I shot it 150 rounds or so..... Hey honey, try this....then, it seems, it is hers now.:confused:

5. Karsten

Karsten Well-Known Member

Feb 19, 2013
    It wasn't my idea and I don't remember where I ran across it.....It does take some fitting to get a solid lock up.

You also might want to check out speed loading with the longer mags.....To see if the plastic sleeve bites.......T learned that the hard way with a Ruger SR40 Compact and the full size mag with the plastic spacer.

Karsten

Last edited: Apr 16, 2019

You need 3 posts to add links to your posts! This is used to prevent spam.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted