Sponsor CZ 75 Tactical Sport Orange

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by TheWichitaGunClub, Mar 11, 2019.

1. TheWichitaGunClub

TheWichitaGunClub Well-Known Member Sponsor

Nov 25, 2016
    Round 3....These have all sold within hours of posting each time we are able to get a few of them. I have 7 on the way to me directly. They will be here in our shop and ready to ship Wednesday March 13, 2019. We had 1 last October and 5 last August.

Back on August 28th we got 5 of these, they all sold within 24 hours. I just had another one show up direct from CZ. Because I am lazy I have just posted the post from August, I only have ONE for sale this time....

Good Evening,

Man my general manager scored a sweet purchase for the shop. While I've been out at the Sporting Clays Range my guys have been scoring some sweet guns. In the 7 years we have been in business this is only the second time we have been able to get a CZ 75 Tactical Sport Orange. Not only did they get one they got 5 of them....

The first one sold to a customer in the store when the guys opened the Fedex box. Before we closed another had sold so I am down to 3.

Asking $1795.00 Shipped. No trades on these please. I do accept cash, checks and CC with no fees.

Specs and a few CZ stock photos are listed below.

DESCRIPTION
    Turning the Tactical Sport up a notch, the Orange borrows a number of design features from the Czechmate and incorporates a few of its own. With the slimmer trigger guard, revised grip geometry and finer checkering from the Czechmate frame, it adds a thumb stop and fully-adjustable target sights.

With the same long slide and full-length dust cover as the standard TS, it also shares the single-action-only trigger, giving it an incredibly light pull and short reset, making it a joy to shoot at the range and deadly in competition..

15z_CZTacticalSportOrange_L_91260_91261_01260_01261-copy.png 15z_CZTacticalSportOrange_R_91260_91261_01260_01261-copy.png

2. JRE81

JRE81 Member

Feb 10, 2019
    Solid deal, really cool pistol. Good luck!!

3. LM13

LM13 1911 junkie

Jul 25, 2013
    Mine is absolutely fantastic!

4. jaydoc

jaydoc i'm riding a turtle!

Aug 10, 2012
    Yup
    Love mine
    If you’re only gonna have one CZ,
    This should be the one

5. boatdoc

boatdoc Well-Known Member

Aug 3, 2015
    sweet shooting gun. I have a variation and love it

nice work Jess

glws

6. 605atthe wheels

605atthe wheels In the staging lanes Supporting Addict

Oct 19, 2012
  7. Badabing11

Badabing11 I gotta have more cowbell

Sep 6, 2015
    This is one of the sweetest guns on the planet imho. I wish I had the cash to own one.

TheWichitaGunClub likes this.
  8. TheWichitaGunClub

Nov 25, 2016
  9. GIJoke

GIJoke A meat popsicle I am

Aug 28, 2018
    9mm? I may need another to keep the first one company...or as a truck gun...

10. TheWichitaGunClub

Nov 25, 2016
    Yes 9mm.......

You need 3 posts to add links to your posts! This is used to prevent spam.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted