1911 Firearm Addicts banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just picked up my new CZ 75B High Polish in 9mm. I shot it for the first time yesterday and really like it other than the heavy trigger pull - 10 1/2 pounds double action and a little over 6 pounds single action. I have some Cajun Gun works springs on the way that I hope will improve this. This is my second CZ buy in the last few months - my first was a Shadow 2 and it'
CZ 75B HP.JPG
s definitely a shooter.

·
Premium Member
769 Posts
For some reason mine has night sights. They look like standard 3 dot but they glow. Not sure why a high polished pistol would have night sights. I was surprised at how well it shoots.

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Come to think of it my sights have a green tint to them however they are not visible in the dark.

·
Registered
6,762 Posts
maybe hit them for a couple minutes with a flashlight and then take pistol in dark closet, etc and see if they are lit up

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
maybe hit them for a couple minutes with a flashlight and then take pistol in dark closet, etc and see if they are lit up
I tried the flashlight trick and by golly it worked - in a dark closet you could see the sights! I assume this is temporary?

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Just today I installed a 13 pound hammer spring from Cajun Gun Works on my new 75B and boy did it make a difference! The original double action pull was 10 1/2 pounds and now it's 8 1/2 pounds plus it's very smooth. The single action was a bit over 6 pounds and now it's 4 3/4 pounds. It was very easy to install after watching some utube videos. I also purchased a new CGW firing pin spring however I'm going to shoot it first to see if I have any failures to fire. I highly recommend CGW products.

·
Premium Member
642 Posts
Having my FFL buddy searching for a price on a 75 BD, if there is one out there.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts