1911 Firearm Addicts banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Fellow Addicts,

After submitting the winning bid yesterday evening on a Nighthawk Custom Fire Hawk I need to make room for said pistol and recoup some funds as a peace offering to my wife.

For your consideration is a CZ AccuShadow 2 by the CZ Custom Shop. I picked this up from a fellow Addict last month BNIB and it remains unfired. I have not field stripped this pistol and only dry fired it a handful of times.

Gun Specs:
  • 9mm
  • 17+1
  • SA/DA
  • 1911 style AccuBushing for sub-3” groups at 50 yards
  • SKU: 91763
Includes:
  • Three (3) OEM 17-round magazines
  • One (1) MEC-GAR 17-round magazine
  • Test target
  • Flat ambi safety (extended ambi safety was installed upon receipt)
  • Manual, gun lock, three (3) allen wrenches, and five (5) recoil buffers (all items provided by CZ)
I’m asking $1,800, which is exactly what I paid for it. I’ll cover shipping from my FFL (Central Texas Gun Works) to yours. Forms of payment include PayPal F&F, Venmo, Zelle, USPS money order, or certified check. I will not consider trades given my opening statement.

This is my first time on the selling end but I have completed numerous transactions as the buyer with a number of you fine gentlemen, including some longstanding members.

Thanks for looking!
DonTejano (aka John)

·
Premium Member
247 Posts
He's good to go. Sold him a Silverback awhile ago and it was easy and done right.

Deal with confidence

David

·
Premium Member
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
He's good to go. Sold him a Silverback awhile ago and it was easy and done right.

Deal with confidence

David
I appreciate it, David. You’ll be happy to hear that your Silverback is my go-to pistol for USPSA matches and it will see 600+ rounds down the pipe this weekend at Ben Stoeger’s Practical Shooting Fundamentals 2-day class.

·
Premium Member
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Good Morning Addicts,

I've extended this opportunity to my fellow IPSC, IDPA, Steel, 3-Gun, and other action-shooting enthusiasts in the central Texas area via the 'TX IPSC' mailing list (1,000+ members).

Thanks again for looking,
John (aka DonTejano)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts