CZ/DW full of themselves for 2012

Discussion in 'Autoloaders' started by Mythree, Jan 2, 2012.

1. Mythree

Mythree Banned Supporting Addict

Oct 9, 2011
    CZ/DW full of themselves for 2012 - all overpriced firearms

Well I'm sure most of you have seen this, (looks like a Caspian re-con frame) but for those that haven't welcome to CZ/DW's latest attempt top A ss Rape the firearms world - although, it is cerTainly nice the MSRP stamp of $3829.00 is - (fill in the blank) ________________________...!!!

[​IMG]

The TITAN is based on an “All Steel” hi-capacity version of the 1911 frame. Turning the most well known defensive pistol “1911” into a true combat handgun was no easy task. Melding caliber with capacity was foremost in the design process. Our choice of the monstrous 10mm was chosen based on the fact that the 10mm delivers more foot pounds of energy than a 45 acp and packs14 rounds in the magazine ending the debate over capacity. Sight configuration was also imperative. The rugged HD night sights are moved forward and recessed deep in the slide yielding target accuracy and extreme durability. The Snake Scale serrations’ aggressive 25 LPI checkering and the custom competition G-10 grips ensure controllability even in the harshest of conditions. The combination of the all steel frame, bull barrel and tactical rail enhance the balance and durability of the most formidable target grade combat handgun on the market. The TITAN brings assurance in an uncertain world. MSRP - $3829.00

Last edited: Jan 5, 2012
  2. R0CKETMAN

R0CKETMAN NRA member Supporting Addict

Dec 24, 2011
    I hope they go bankrupt too...

3. barmandr

barmandr SHEEPLE HERDER Supporting Addict

Oct 11, 2011
    This came out last year IIRC.

4. DAT85

DAT85 BIG OL' BALD HAID ! Supporting Addict

Aug 26, 2011
    Let's hope their customer service has improved to the point that they hire personnel that can read instructions.:rolleyes2:

And,with a MSRP that they are setting that thing at,some QC to match the price!

By the way,Mythree,congrats on the sale of your CCO. :thumb:

DAT85

5. DAT85

Aug 26, 2011
    Obviously another happy DW customer! :lol:

NO COTEP FOR YOU!!!

:biggrin1:

DAT85

6. duketbrd88

duketbrd88 Well-Known Member

Sep 1, 2011
    There crazy, I have a DW for sale in the classifieds that has a lot more appealing price then that.

7. nomad

nomad Active Member

Aug 22, 2011
    al bundy.jpg

8. Mythree

Oct 9, 2011
  9. Bugs

Bugs Well-Known Member

Oct 19, 2011
    They are NUTS. :der:

10. EvolutionArmory

EvolutionArmory Well-Known Member

Sep 9, 2011
    Is DW rising to the arrogance level of some of its customers?

11. EdS

EdS Member

Sep 21, 2011
    Say what you will... hehehe.... but this last week, my DW Valor outshot a buddies Berryhill & Nighthawk... nighthawk was $3995.... Made my buddies eyebrows rise a bit.

Are DW's worth $4K? I dont think so.... do they shoot like a $4k pistol? Mine do.

12. Kokopelli

Kokopelli Schütze

Aug 17, 2011
    Wonder if it ships with a little packet of DW mystery lube? Ron

13. DAT85

Aug 26, 2011
    Hey Ed,maybe it's "the Indian" and not "the arrow" ! :thumb:

DAT85 :grin:

14. Mythree

Oct 9, 2011
    Ask Severn

15. Blue Ridge

Blue Ridge Well-Known Member

Nov 3, 2011
    I'll be honest. I really want one. I don't know what the real life street price would be, but if under the 3K range, I'll probably wind up with one. I want a GI No Name even more though. I think.

16. Bender

Bender Supporting Addict Supporting Addict

Aug 15, 2011
    None for me thanks,........

17. Kazan

Kazan FUBAR

Sep 2, 2011
    Or hire some gunsmiths that don't butcher your gun when it is sent back for repair.

18. DAT85

Aug 26, 2011
    THE COTEP IS LACKING IN YOU AS WELL!!!! :doubt:

:biggrin1:

DAT85

19. EdS

EdS Member

Sep 21, 2011
    I like that DAT85... heheh

However... even apart in my shop, the DW quality is there. Is that new one a $4K pistol? I dunno... there are a lot of guns out there that are both way under priced.. and way over priced. Eye of the beholder & all that.

20. Cigarhead

Cigarhead Active Member

Sep 21, 2011

I also know inside that you have to go up from Dan In money to do better, but is it really better?

LIke a TV, they keep telling us how much they show, but their tv's are now more advanced than the human eye. So why make colors you can't see?

Buy a used low round Dan Wesson or find a sick deal on a new one. Try it, you'll like it.

I do like them after break in.
    But grouping people that simply like that brand with Dave S is fe'd up and disgusting.

Last edited: May 8, 2012

You need 3 posts to add links to your posts! This is used to prevent spam.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted