1911 Firearm Addicts banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

· Banned
522 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
This was my very first shots. 25 rounds of S&B 230 grain FMJs freestanding, outdoors from 7 yards.
I was literally in shock at how well I shot the P-10 F .45, especially on the first range trip with her.
This was a few weeks back, and is the best group I've ever shot with any .45 pistol. The shot on
the left was the first shot and the other 24 are all one big hole. This great pistol has been discontinued by CZ for some reason.
Trigger Air gun Gun barrel Gun accessory Rectangle

· Premium Member
“Just remember kids, electricity can kill you.”
1,973 Posts
Thanks you. 13+1 capacity. I need to make a 2nd range trip to see if I can duplicate the the 1st one. It was like the stars were aligned or something the 1st time out with it.
It’s that way every time I take my P10C out. Surprises me every time. I just shoot them well.

· Premium Member
1,131 Posts
This was my very first shots. 25 rounds of S&B 230 grain FMJs freestanding, outdoors from 7 yards.
I was literally in shock at how well I shot the P-10 F .45, especially on the first range trip with her.
This was a few weeks back, and is the best group I've ever shot with any .45 pistol. The shot on
the left was the first shot and the other 24 are all one big hole. This great pistol has been discontinued by CZ for some reason.
View attachment 1103069
Holes look like .22LR, not the venerable 45acp

· Premium Member
1,973 Posts
I had a CZ Custom with rmr cut. I sold it on here a little while back. It was a sweet shooter. All these posts just made me order a new one

· Premium Member
1,973 Posts
1 - 16 of 16 Posts