1911 Firearm Addicts banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,460 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got to shoot a friend's and man, now I want one LOL. It has the brace, really easy to shoot, accurate and ate everything we put through it. Thinking of dumping my Colt 6920 that I still haven't shot lol in order to get one.

Anyone have one and if so what are your impressions?

·
Every day is Saturday and every night's a party!
6,611 Posts
I got one recently and it's the sh!t. I'd had it on my radar for a while and a deal finally came along. Handy size, accurate, fast shooting, easy to handle, plenty of mag capacity, and mags are very reasonably priced. I popped for a folding stock/brace attachment and folded it's only 16" long and easy to drop into a tool bag or backpack. I'm very pleased with mine.

·
Registered
1,460 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nice, thanks! The one thing I wasn't crazy about was the angle of and lack of texture on the grip. Did you change yours?

·
Premium Member
357 Posts
Man are they a blast or what. I was searching for so long to pick one up on the secondary market but could never find the pistol. Ended up buying a new one and it has moved up the ladder to either one or two on my favorite list.

·
6,611 Posts
Nice, thanks! The one thing I wasn't crazy about was the angle of and lack of texture on the grip. Did you change yours?
It had been changed when I got it, that one is from Yetiwurks. There's a few different styles available from different manufacturers.

Reactions: Doc45

·
6,611 Posts
Man are they a blast or what. I was searching for so long to pick one up on the secondary market but could never find the pistol. Ended up buying a new one and it has moved up the ladder to either one or two on my favorite list.
They're little beasts and an absolute ball to shoot. Wish I'd gotten one sooner.

Reactions: dash

·
813 Posts
The CZ a pretty cool gun. Hits a sweet spot in terms of price, features, and reliability. Also has a lot of aftermarket parts. The thing that initially surprised me was how heavy was, compared to how it looks. Very controllable on full auto and burst settings.

Can't really go wrong with the CZ. However if you have a higher budget, I would suggest looking at a Sig MPX. Different operating system and slightly better recoil impulse.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts