1911 Firearm Addicts banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
351 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey all,
Been awhile, just working and playing a bunch. Hope everyone around here has been good!

Putting my CZ Shadow 2 up to recoup some costs from a new house purchase.
I'd sent this along with an Armory Craft orange flat trigger to Stuart at CZ Custom.
They polycoated the lower in their Tungsten (left the upper factory black), SAO'd it, competition hammer, new springs, internal polish and goodness that they are oh so good at. Super crisp break, as I'd asked for. I do not have a trigger pull weight from Stuart but I'm gonna guess it at around 4 - 4.5 lbs. Just wonderful.
2nd owner, approx 400 rounds of S&B 124 before it went to CZ Custom, and exactly 200 rounds since its been back. 3 mags included. Comes with CZ case and CZ paperwork as it did new. Original hammer, spring, trigger, pin, and disco are included. Can include a scan of my receipt from CZ Custom if the buyer would like.

$1475 shipped and insured CONUS (USPS MO or PP F&F with no mention), not looking for trades.

·
In the staging lanes
2,230 Posts
STS, did you find more mags? Trigger pull weight?

WAITING on your reply before I give the "FISH ON" post.

Thanks
George

·
In the staging lanes
2,230 Posts
Hey Kris, I sent you a PM also. Your CZ is SUPER nice, but I'M going to hold out for the latest TSO with it's new upgrades. This won't last long, GLWS

George

PS, The seller is GOLDEN folks, buy with 100% confidence.
G

1 - 11 of 11 Posts