1911 Firearm Addicts banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
1911 Pistol Smith
9,894 Posts
You got so excited you forgot the price lol ;) I'll go $2 and a pack of originally wrigley's spearmint gum used in their very first commercial, comes with a certificate of authenticity printed on a piece of notebook paper lol hahaha GLWS great piece right there..

·
Registered
1,604 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
You got so excited you forgot the price lol ;) I'll go $2 and a pack of originally wrigley's spearmint gum used in their very first commercial, comes with a certificate of authenticity printed on a piece of notebook paper lol hahaha GLWS great piece right there..
Says 1,000 shipped ????

Sent from my LG-H931 using Tapatalk

·
1911 Pistol Smith
9,894 Posts
Now wait a minute, did you edit that and put the $ sign in? Now I really look like a dummy lmbo.. GLWS that's a great price on one of these for sure.

·
Registered
3,141 Posts
Awesome pistol. GLWS.

·
Consider my signature line before replying . . . .
14,799 Posts
Now wait a minute, did you edit that and put the $ sign in? Now I really look like a dummy lmbo.. GLWS that's a great price on one of these for sure.
That's why you gotta "reply" to things. It preserves the original post for posterity . . .

·
A meat popsicle I am
710 Posts
Hi Brian - does this orange have a trigger job? Any upgrade list? And the target that comes from the custom shop?
Thanks!

·
Registered
1,604 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Hi Brian - does this orange have a trigger job? Any upgrade list? And the target that comes from the custom shop?
Thanks!
Its is a shadow orange straight from cz , trigger is very nice has all papers

·
Registered
1,604 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I'll give ya a Sunday special 925 shiped I'm thinking of putting it back in safe and building it up.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts