1911 Firearm Addicts banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,550 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Unfired TSO with 5 mags , bases , czc optic mount , new vortex venom, slide racker , 1.9 lb trigger job and grips custom anodized by Derek Parker. Testing the waters it has sat for 10 mo now as I built it but have never put a round in it.
$2300 shipped ffl to ffl
NO TRADES .

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
586 Posts
I was afraid you were going to say that. Beautiful piece, still tempting - although I’m not sure anyone is doing much shooting out this way right now.

·
Registered
1,550 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I was afraid you were going to say that. Beautiful piece, still tempting - although I’m not sure anyone is doing much shooting out this way right now.
Yeah I can't see it just set someone needs to use it even if its next season lol, I switched to 2011 platform so this has not.had a round through it .

·
I gotta have more cowbell
3,480 Posts
Yeah I can't see it just set someone needs to use it even if its next season lol, I switched to 2011 platform so this has not.had a round through it .

Man! That’s a beauty ! I think you should shoot a box through that pup. That way you can add 100% reliable to the listing :). Those are great guns .
Glws

·
Registered
386 Posts
Guys, this is great setup from a great seller and a very knowledgeable CZ shooter. Buy with confidence

1 - 13 of 13 Posts