SOLD CZ75 PCR Compact 9mm

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by zet, Dec 4, 2018.

1. zet

zet Well-Known Member Supporting Addict

Feb 2, 2018
    Also selling the first CZ that I acquired.
    CZ75 PCR sent to CZC for full custom work-over. This is the cleanest PCR you will. It is in like new condition. Trigger is like glass!
    Come in the OEM Blue case inside a CZ cardboard box with 1 mag and all paperwork.
    $925.00 Net Shipped to your FFL who accepts transfers from individuals.
    Payment by Very Discreet PayPal "F&F" or please add 2.9% +.30 by "G&S" or USPS Money Order.
    No Trade Offers Please Except maybe for STI.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

ZArugby, Dave Jessee, 91045 and 3 others like this.
  2. Integrity Arms

Integrity Arms 1911 Pistol Smith

Mar 20, 2017
    These are great little shooters and a great carry option.. Wish I had the extra funds, I miss mine. First CZ I ever owned should of never parted with it. GLWS

3. UBOATDOC

UBOATDOC THE DOCTOR WILL SEE YOU......LATER Supporting Addict

Apr 5, 2015
    I have one and really like it. Far prefer it to a Glock and about the same size and weight. At some point, I guess I will send it to Cajun for a carry tune. I have so many projects!!!!!! Ugh.

Mike Meints and Steve Owens like this.
  4. Integrity Arms

Mar 20, 2017
    These little beauties are well worth the effort though doc, I did minimal work to mine and the difference was night and day. I mean it was a great little gun to start, but do a few upgrades. and it gets so comfortable and easy to handle. With good sights and a better trigger. Gets exponentially better with not much effort

Mike Meints and UBOATDOC like this.
  5. UBOATDOC

UBOATDOC THE DOCTOR WILL SEE YOU......LATER Supporting Addict

Apr 5, 2015
    Mine is certainly on my to do list along with getting a Model 29 reblued at Ford's, some new glass on my Loaded M1A, a redo of this old beater Coltalloy Commander and some visual aids for both my M4 and AR pistol. And of course, go shoot some of this stuff.

Steve Owens likes this.
  6. Integrity Arms

Mar 20, 2017
    Ahhh you do have lots of projects.. I am going to go shoot this weekend as the youngest is coming in for 4 days. And next week will kinda be balls to the wall busy... So probably the last bit of recreational shooting I will do the rest of the winter of my own guns. But, If I don't make it happen this weekend it ain't gonna happen.

UBOATDOC likes this.
  7. Shocker2000

Shocker2000 Well-Known Member

Apr 6, 2016
    These are such great guns. PM sent.

8. Dave Jessee

Dave Jessee Well-Known Member Supporting Addict

Dec 31, 2014
    Great carry guns. I have two of them.

9. Shocker2000

Shocker2000 Well-Known Member

Apr 6, 2016
    Payment sent. :) Not sure why I need another one, but they are such nice pistols. Just a CZ hoarding impulse I guess.

10. Integrity Arms

Mar 20, 2017
    Nice buy brother, I sure wish I coulda, but now I know who to hit up when I want another lol,.

UBOATDOC, ZArugby and Shocker2000 like this.

You need 3 posts to add links to your posts! This is used to prevent spam.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted