1911 Firearm Addicts banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
776 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Purchased as a new CZ 75b Stainless, it was sent directly to Robar Guns for their full NP3+
finish which was applied to every component of the pistol along with the two 16 round magazines. A Cajun Gunworks single action flat trigger was sent also and finished along with the rest of the pistol. New Trijicon night sites are installed. I have fired 50 rounds through the pistol to insure function and it is flawless. The action on this pistol is as smooth as any custom
pistol I’ve ever owned, and now as a single-action, it can be carried cocked & locked the same as your 1911.
All documentation and CZ ABS case are included along with the original parts that were replaced. Pistol is absolutely flawless in every respect. Photos are after firing 50 rounds.
Quickest way to reach me is email: [email protected]
https://robarguns.com/custom-firearm-finishes/np3-plus/

CZ 75-1.jpg
CZ 75-2.jpg
CZ 75-3.jpg
CZ 75-4.jpg
CZ 75-5.jpg

·
NRA Endowment member
3,131 Posts
Stunning CZ. GLWS

·
Feed my Addiction!
543 Posts
Beautiful CZ, this is a great deal! Mods alone are worth $680 not including shipping the firearm to Robar. If I was in the market for one of these, it would be sold by now. GLWS

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
776 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Beautiful CZ, this is a great deal! Mods alone are worth $680 not including shipping the firearm to Robar. If I was in the market for one of these, it would be sold by now. GLWS

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
Thank You Sir for the kind comment!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.