1911 Firearm Addicts banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Selling my CZC Custom 75 BULL SHADOW 9MM OPTIC READY 9mm. I am asking $1475.00 shipped to your FFL. "Price is Firm" I have a total of 414 rounds through the gun and it is in excellent condition. No Trades Please. Thanks for looking.

The Gun Comes With:

CZ Custom trigger job with Competition hammer, Short Reset, Short Reach DA 85C trigger without overtravel screw.

Two Factory Magazines

Two CZ 75 Mec-Gar Base Pads

Take Down Tool

Cajun Gun Works 11.5 lb Hammer Spring Installed (stock available)

"Your FFL must provide a copy of their license" and take procession of gun from private seller.

For payment I prefer USPS Money Order, Bank Certified Check. "No Paypal"

"Will only ship gun where legal"

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
898 Posts
I have this exact gun with a Venom RDS mounted on a CZC plate, SAO set up by CZC and I love it. I shoot this gun far better than any of my 1911s or Sigs. CZs are fantastic shooters! And the asking price in this ad is at least $400 below MSRP!
Just sayin'!

·
Registered
252 Posts
These are awesome. I've got well over 7k rounds through mine and it shoots just as well as the day it was new.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I believe they are 18 but will check to make sure. The mags that will come with the gun have not been used.

·
I gotta have more cowbell
3,488 Posts
Thanks Legion. No hurry, I’m not a buyer , but this thing is such a great deal at $1475 , and I think mag capacity is a selling point.

other addicts: the lowest price I have seen this gun at my lgs is $1920. With tax, over $2000.

Legion 220 has this priced as a smokin deal for someone.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts