1911 Firearm Addicts banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Chambers Custom Owners Club
2,558 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Figured I would stop in to share my latest Marvel gun... Not gonna get into all the details here as they are outlined in the quick peek video. Totally blown away by this one. Pictures dont do it justice, but the video shows it off rather nicely!

Enjoy!!

·
2,558 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
That’s stunning Bobby!
Thanks brother! Much love man:)

Holy cow.....that’s sweet
Appreciate the comment man:).

Bobby,
Where do you find them. That is amazing! Perfect Marvel!
Honestly, lots of time trying to hunt them down. If I’m lucky, I find one every two to three years... It’s honestly totally random at this point though! Very blessed to have the 1911’s I do!

·
Registered
8,596 Posts
@ozy cause dme to become addicts to Marvels. he was right , they are NHCs best.

awesome build. enjoy the toy

·
2,558 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Very cool. I enjoy your videos on these rare guns as well. It is about the only content out there on them.
Much love man, I appreciate that.. I’ll be posting more content as I go, just super slammed with work lately.

·
Registered
8,596 Posts
This isn’t a NHC:)
WOW--l did not knwo Bob Marvelk was still producing guns . Kudos to you for getting your hands on a master crafted gun from him

Reactions: 1911 crazed

·
2,558 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
WOW--l did not knwo Bob Marvelk was still producing guns . Kudos to you for getting your hands on a master crafted gun from him
You are correct in that thought, Bob is not building guns any longer... he stopped somewhere near 2012... That’s when this gun was built.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts