SOLD Dan Wesson 9mm Valor Commander - LNIB

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by BCD 45, Nov 13, 2019.

Tags:
  1. BCD 45

BCD 45 Well-Known Member

Feb 13, 2019
    I bought this beautiful Valor from a well known fellow addict a few months ago so I'm the 2nd owner. He had fired 500 "flawless" rounds through it but I never fired it since purchasing, it just stayed in the safe. This firearm is just like new, no dings, scratches, or anything. This firearm is NOT a Blem or Demo model.

It comes with the DW hard case, 2 mags, & all the paper work that comes with a new DW. It didn't come with the original grips but instead a beautiful set of DW wooden grips.
    Also included is: A $200.00 set of exotic cognac Elephant Grips from Andrew's Exotic Grips that are backed with heartwood - A set of Valkyrie Dynamics aluminum Cobra grips - And a brand new green Nighthawk pistol rug/case.

I will ship as an individual so please make sure that your FFL dealer will accept this from me with a state photo ID. I will accept PayPal F to F (no note in the memo box), USPS money orders (one day to verify), or personal checks (firearm will ship when the funds clear).

Sorry for the bad pictures, bad weather & I had to take inside with bad lighting.

$1295.00 w/o the Elephant skin grips or $1400.00 with the Elephant grips - shipped & insured to your FFL dealer in the lower 47. Thank you for viewing.
    Jim D.

I'm open to trades. I would be interested in a DW Guardian NIB or LNIB in 38super. Also my firearm + cash for an upgrade to WC or NH.

096.JPG 098.JPG 099.JPG 102.JPG 104.JPG 106.JPG 109.JPG 112.JPG 116.JPG 118.JPG

Last edited: Nov 14, 2019
  2. BCD 45

BCD 45 Well-Known Member

Feb 13, 2019
    "Let's Make a Deal"

BCD 45

TRRK Trading likes this.

3. TRRK Trading

TRRK Trading Well-Known Member Sponsor Supporting Addict

Oct 18, 2018
    BCD 45 is a great forum member. I've had several perfect transactions with Jim. He is a true connoisseur and gentleman.

4. BCD 45

BCD 45 Well-Known Member

Feb 13, 2019
  5. TitanXD

TitanXD Active Member

Jul 13, 2017
    Very nice! Love those grips.
    PM Sent

6. BCD 45

BCD 45 Well-Known Member

Feb 13, 2019
    GONE!!! Traded to TitanXD. A super nice Addict, thank you TitanXD!!!

ILED93 and TRRK Trading like this.

You need 3 posts to add links to your posts! This is used to prevent spam.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted