1911 Firearm Addicts banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Selling a lightly used Dan Wesson A2 government. Previous owner fired 60 or 80 rounds if I recall and it is unfired by me. Comes with all the paper work, bushing wrench, box, and the 2 factory 7 round magazines.
$1000 shipped to your FFL
Payment via USPS money order, venmo, or zelle.

Attachments

·
Registered
24 Posts
She sure is pretty! I have a CZ 1911-A1, one of 1K and looks a lot like yours except for the sights and a minor thing here or there.
Anyways I have been told that my CZ 1911 was actually made by Dan Wesson.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
54 Posts
I love the looks of those they are all work looking. Bad timing my as well be my middle name. glws

Sent from my SM-T377V using Tapatalk

·
1911 Pistol Smith
9,433 Posts
I've mentioned before that these are tremendous base guns and when you look at the price compared to a colt or something that would need welded for slide to frame fit etc.. your really not paying anymore money for the gun, but these are one of DW's best offerings right out of the box as well. Right up there with the old valor imo...

They seem to be tighter, and smoother shooting and as stated before a blank slate for a custom gun.. Sometimes barrels can be accurized as opposed to fitting new, and from there well the options are pretty endless. GLWS great offering.

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I've mentioned before that these are tremendous base guns and when you look at the price compared to a colt or something that would need welded for slide to frame fit etc.. your really not paying anymore money for the gun, but these are one of DW's best offerings right out of the box as well. Right up there with the old valor imo...

They seem to be tighter, and smoother shooting and as stated before a blank slate for a custom gun.. Sometimes barrels can be accurized as opposed to fitting new, and from there well the options are pretty endless. GLWS great offering.
What type of custom work would you recommend?

1 - 20 of 33 Posts