1911 Firearm Addicts banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
You Don’t Know Me!
1,816 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well, guys as much as I hate to let this one go (will just leave me the V-Bob), I am still job hunting and need to say good by to it.

Dan Wesson A2 - $1050 shipped (unless you are in the Dallas area and face to face is fine).

PayPal friends and family discrete, please.

The front sight was loose so I sent it back to DW to repair and they sent it back with a night sight, which is quite nice. Also comes with both the original grips and the VZ etc/frag grips.

Probably about 400 flawless rounds through this gun. Dead accurate.

·
Registered
3,300 Posts
This is a great deal. The A2 is a great option for those who prefer a more traditional design.

GLWS!

·
You Don’t Know Me!
1,816 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
This is a great deal. The A2 is a great option for those who prefer a more traditional design.

GLWS!
Thanks PewPew. I priced it to move pretty quickly. It really is one of the best 1911’s I have owned.

·
We Are!
2,894 Posts
Another excellent deal here - very nice.

·
We Are!
2,894 Posts
A question on this one - is it finished in matte blue, or is it Parkerized? I’ve seen some listings on GB lately for both.

Thank you!

·
We Are!
2,894 Posts
10-4 - thank you, sir!

·
1911 Pistol Smith
9,995 Posts
These guns are put together real nice. I have a full and a commander. Great base gun or just shoot it as it is... They are put together right. All hand fit parts and mine the slide to frame fit is near baer tight. GLWS.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts