1911 Firearm Addicts banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,916 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone heard or have knowledge about when these DWX's will be available? I've been putting off purchasing another firearm waiting and wanting a DWX Compact. What do ya'll think the price will be when they do show up?

Anyone have an opinion about these compared to a standard 1911? What's your thoughts compared to a 1911 of the same size or about the quality from what you've seen, heard, or read?

Thanks.

BCD 45

·
1911 Pistol Smith
10,034 Posts
as told by one of my wholesalers that they will have them about the end if March beginning of April. However he said I would be lucky if I was able to get one in the first year lol ☹☹

·
Registered
946 Posts
Thanks Steve, that timeline is good to know. I asked BBP to put me down for a full size 9mm last October. Maybe I’ll get to be one of the lucky ones this first year, we’ll see.

·
1911 Pistol Smith
10,034 Posts
I was browsing a LGS online store last night. Looks like it’s powered by Davidson’s and the price was $1615. Stock was still listed at 0.
I almost bet when they're in stock for real prices will be closer to the msrp fit the first year.. Maybe twogunjay on gunbroker has enough buying power to get some..

·
Registered
2,110 Posts
I'd like to get my hands on one to mess with.
Local dealer here handles mostly competition guns.
HE sells a bunch of CZ's so I'm hoping one of the local guys gets one so we can
seeit, feel it and shoot it!

Reactions: Trashy
1 - 7 of 7 Posts