SOLD Dan Wesson ECO 45 acp

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by Addicted2gunz, Feb 14, 2019.

1. Addicted2gunz

Addicted2gunz Undecided on whether or not I'm indecisive... Supporting Addict

Jul 14, 2018
    I'm weeding through all of my purchases and trying to thin the herd down to my favorites. It's not easy to do - I love them all because I'm an addict! I don't need to sell them, so I won't be doing any fire sale price drops! I'm not looking for any trades at this time. With that being said, I'm an addict so go ahead and offer up trades if you want lol.

Ok, in this thread I have for sale:
    Dan Wesson ECO 45acp. I just recently bought it with approximately 250 rounds through it, and I added 50 rounds of Federal HST's. The only 2 flaws are a spot on the checkering from the previous owners ring (can see in picture) and a typical light takedown pin mark. It's really not bad though.

It shot flawlessly, the only reason that I am selling it is to free up funds for more toys :) I'm going to get disowned by some for saying this buuuut.... I just can't justify carrying these beautiful ECO's when I have multiple other carry guns that are much cheaper, yet very reliable! I have a Sig P365, G29, G30s, and a G43.

Judging by the serial number I estimate the build date as late 2014/early 2015.

It comes in the original case with 2 mags.
    I have 1 set of factory ECO grips between my 2 ECO's so whichever gun sells first, the buyer will have the option of the grips on it, or the factory grips.

Price is $1050 shipped from ME to your FFL

NOTE - I JUST REALIZED I DON'T HAVE ANY OF MY OWN PICTURES OF IT! I HAD TO REUSE THE PICTURES FROM WHEN I BOUGHT IT, SORRY! I CAN TAKE SOME WHEN I GET HOME TONIGHT!
    CD3368DC-130E-46A1-AF0E-9C437B584E4A.jpeg View attachment 222321

gps man, Raven312 and bobo3020 like this.
  2. John Butler

John Butler Well-Known Member Supporting Addict

Jun 23, 2018
    @FastDoug

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Addicted2gunz likes this.

3. John Butler

John Butler Well-Known Member Supporting Addict

Jun 23, 2018
    @FastDoug this is the gun I told you about.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

4. 10mm Guy

10mm Guy Well-Known Member

Nov 30, 2018
    I'll take this per our PMs sir! :cheers:

5. Addicted2gunz

Addicted2gunz Undecided on whether or not I'm indecisive... Supporting Addict

Jul 14, 2018
  6. FastDoug

FastDoug Member

Feb 9, 2019
    @10mm Guy got a great deal here and I am too late again.

10mm Guy likes this.
  7. 10mm Guy

Nov 30, 2018
    Thanks Doug, sorry I snagged this. You'll be the first to know if I decide it's not for me! :thumbs:

FastDoug likes this.
  8. stlgecko

stlgecko Gecko Lives Matter

May 24, 2014
    Gonna have to change your username yo.

Addicted2gunz and 10mm Guy like this.
  9. 10mm Guy

Nov 30, 2018
    My only question is this: what is @Addicted2gunz raising funds for??? :hilarious:

BigSkyGuy and Addicted2gunz like this.

You need 3 posts to add links to your posts! This is used to prevent spam.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted