Registered
2,205 Posts
I wouldn't pay that for a "BLEM" Dan Wesson

Reactions: Integrity Arms

·
I'm done buying guns, I'm just a bystander now
7,149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You know, I don't know what happened to this site. It use to be nice, polite and people looking out for people.

Now it's more about nasty, snide and I'm smarter than you comments.

As for price, there's not one other 38 super Guardian listed on GB, and it maybe the least expensive 38 super listed aside from some Colts.

It's been well documented that Blems are impossible to find without the BLEM map and after you shoot it, carry it or put an idiot scratch on it who cares about the Blem?

Maybe pre-pandemic these could be had for a $100-150 less but in today's world I'm still going to say it's a bargain, YMMV

For the addict that wants to dip a toe in the 38 super waters and not mortgage the house (or wait a year, as NH told me today) I would say this is a great way to do so.

·
Premium Member
NHC Falcon, Shadow Hawk, G21 and 19X
6,636 Posts
You know, I don't know what happened to this site. It use to be nice, polite and people looking out for people.

As for price, there's not one other 38 super Guardian listed on GB, and it maybe the least expensive 38 super listed aside from some Colts.

It's been well documented that Blems are impossible to find without the BLEM map and after you shoot it, carry it or put an idiot scratch on it who cares about the Blem?

Maybe pre-pandemic these could be had for a $100-150 less but in today's world I'm still going to say it's a bargain, YMMV

For the addict that wants to dip a toe in the 38 super waters and not mortgage the house (or wait a year, as NH told me today) I would say this is a great way to do so.
Got the hat and T-Shirt. It was a smooth shooter and had a Harrison trigger installed. I’m just a 45 guy or I’d still have it and your Frag 9mm 🤣

·
Registered
2,205 Posts
@azguy1911 I'm sorry I upset you with my opinion. I was pointing it out for others as it decreases the value when/if you get ready to flip it. I think it's a OK deal but not a bargain being it's a Blem.

·
Premium Member
4,744 Posts
I agree, carry gun that's going to get beat up anyhow, who cares!

I'd buy it if it wasn't for the tax you have to pay now!

BCD 45

·
Registered
649 Posts

You get my vote. This is a nice pistol and not over the top on pricing for a Super. And as re; snarky comments, I agree that they are inappropriate and usually based on BS. I enjoy the civil conversation on this site and value it.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts