1911 Firearm Addicts banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Never Forget
9,820 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, ladies and germs another week is over and it's Saturday morning. I hope everyone is getting some well deserved rest, hungover, or going shooting today. I'll be doing what I usually do. Working in a sweat shop as a professional cuddler. Welcome to the rice fields, ##.....

I know there is a Dan Wesson fanboy out there who will want this one as a backup, carry, or field and stream woods gun. Of course it will serve just as well at the library, internet cafe, or in your mom's basement. You know who you are. Or maybe you want to have one of our talented smiths work on it. It comes in nothing else but the Master Race caliber of 45 ACP. Only because they don't make a 46 of course.

For those who are familiar, this is a prefire gun. Not that it really makes any difference but it puts an age on it for those interested. The gentlemen I received it from told me he put around 450 through it and I have added another 48.

It will come as you see. No box, no factory mags, and with the VZ ETC grips. I will ship it in a zippered gun rug.

I can ship FFL to FFL or as an individual. I have attempted to capture the condition of the gun in the following photos. If anyone has ANY questions or would like more pictures do not hesitate to ask.

I will accept USPS money orders, prison wine, a bottle of terrorist tears, and the phone numbers of every girl you know with multiple personality disorder. I like a challenge. NO PAYPAL.

We shall begin at $945 Shipped

Thank you for stopping by

Blue Gun Firearm Red White
Gun Product Firearm Red Photograph
Blue White Electronic device Pink Technology
Gun Firearm Photograph Trigger Line
Product Photograph Pink Line Magenta
Mode of transport Blue Product Red Photograph
Product Photograph Magenta Purple Pink
Mode of transport Product Line Technology Bicycle accessory

·
Consider my signature line before replying . . . .
14,798 Posts
Yellow Text Colorfulness Line Font

. . . that's a helluva deal! Nice VZ grips on it too. That's a $70 upgrade right there.

·
Every day is Saturday and every night's a party!
7,829 Posts
MMmmmmm… and it's dirty, too....
Yellow Green Colorfulness Text Pattern

·
Registered
9,529 Posts
nice DW... should sell quickly

glws

Reactions: Raylan Givens

·
Never Forget
9,820 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Ok, so a couple of gentlemen asked for better pics of the checkering, and night sights. I just took these pics less than 5 ago. The night sights aren't blazing like new but they are functional and obviously work in the dark. They are factory. The lighting outside is different and better today so hopefully this helps.
Green Technology Line Metal Material property
Green Colorfulness Composite material Metal Steel
Green Yellow Pen Tool Stationery
Yellow Gun Green Firearm Trigger
Green Yellow Textile Safety glove Webbing
Darkness Space Monochrome Midnight

1 - 20 of 25 Posts