Dan Wesson PM1 qusetion

Discussion in 'General 1911 talk' started by DWdude, Apr 11, 2019.

Tags:
  1. DWdude

DWdude Well-Known Member

Jan 31, 2019
    Does anyone have/seen a pre CZ government PM1 with a checkered front strap? The model designation on the box is PM1-SC.

2. Mike in Va

Mike in Va New Member

Feb 12, 2019
    I have an early PM2 but never heard of that one. Contact Bob Serva, I think he monitors this forum. Good luck !

DWdude likes this.

3. DWdude

DWdude Well-Known Member

Jan 31, 2019
    Thanks Mike. I did try to contact Bob about a different model thru the Fusion contact portal but if it isn't monitored by him but by someone else, they may have just deleted it because it was a DW question and not about a Fusion product. That would be my guess since he always seemed to be approachable. I will try to get a direct email address for him.

4. Mike in Va

Mike in Va New Member

Feb 12, 2019
    Yeah, it sounds like a cool pistol, I've researched alot about the old DW's and that one I have never heard or seen. I googled it, no luck. Keep us posted. Maybe Gunbroker ??

DWdude likes this.
  5. duketbrd88

duketbrd88 Well-Known Member

Sep 1, 2011
    Do you have any pics of the gun? I had a pm1 years ago that I sent the frame out to rob at alchemy and had the front strap checkered.

Just curious, I can't find any of my pics at the moment.

DWdude likes this.
  6. DWdude

DWdude Well-Known Member

Jan 31, 2019
    Mike have you ever heard of the Jim Cirrillo Stakeout model?

7. DWdude

DWdude Well-Known Member

Jan 31, 2019
    I do have a pic but this was actually done at DW dw pics 013.jpg dw pics 014.jpg

duketbrd88 likes this.
  8. duketbrd88

duketbrd88 Well-Known Member

Sep 1, 2011
    I had one like that, but mine was sent out. Looks nice, should be a great shooter.

9. DWdude

DWdude Well-Known Member

Jan 31, 2019
    Was yours a newer model or earlier. See if you can find your pics I would like to see it.

You need 3 posts to add links to your posts! This is used to prevent spam.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted