SOLD Dan Wesson Pointman 9mm $1025

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by philip, Jul 15, 2020.

1. philip

philip Laos, hard traveling

Sep 19, 2015
    View attachment 542397 Box.jpg Facing right.jpg Ramp.jpg Ramp.jpg Inside.jpg Great, almost new condition.

The Pointman series is built for the range, with an adjustable target rear sight and fiber optic front. Its forged slide has our Clark-style rib running between the sights to reduce glare and has front and rear cocking serrations to enable easy manipulation.

The forged stainless frame has an undercut trigger guard to get the hand a little higher on the pistol and 25 LPI front strap checkering to hold it firmly in place without being too harsh. Flats on this pistol are soft brushed while the rounds are sandblasted, giving a nice contrast. Double diamond cocobolo grips finish it off.

No Sales to CA or anywhere magazines are limited. $35 shipping to lower 48. USPS, Bank Certified Checks and Pay Pal F&F accepted.

2. Kilrb

Kilrb Active Member

May 6, 2020
    Good seller bought from him you will get great gun as well

3. Badabing11

Badabing11 I gotta have more cowbell

Sep 6, 2015
    If I didn't have one of these, I'd buy this. Great price and perhaps the most enjoyable 1911 I have. 9mm makes it oh so special and brings a smile every time I shoot it.

SOMEONE BUY THIS! You will be thrilled with it!

Integrity Arms and razorbacker like this.
  4. razorbacker

razorbacker Well-Known Member Supporting Addict

Dec 2, 2011
    DW PM 9mm=1911 sweetness. Great price also, wouldn’t part with mine.

Last edited: Jul 16, 2020
  5. DSTallguy

DSTallguy Well-Known Member Supporting Addict

Sep 13, 2017
  6. Integrity Arms

Integrity Arms 1911 Pistol Smith

Mar 20, 2017
    Most reliable and accurate 9mm 1911 production pistol ever made imo.. These things just are one solid pistol for the money you can't go wrong.. This thing shouldn't have even lasted as long as it has..

7. RS.

RS. Well-Known Member

Dec 21, 2017
    What color fiber? Looks like a brass bead to me. Could you snap a closer picture?

Are you original owner? Round Count?

Could you please post a picture of the left side?

Last edited: Jul 16, 2020
  8. Olympus

Olympus Grip Maker and FFL Dealer

Oct 7, 2011
    I think he copied and pasted the description from somewhere. It’s definitely a brass bead front sight and not a fiber optic.

I had one for a while and it was incredibly tight and smooth shooting. GLWS!

9. Kilrb

Kilrb Active Member

May 6, 2020
    Mine has a Red Fiber Optic from factory

10. dash

dash Well-Known Member

Apr 3, 2016
  11. philip

philip Laos, hard traveling

Sep 19, 2015
    More background on my PM-9. In 2016 I sent the firearm to Alchemy Guns I think in NC. They have since been sold to Cabot Guns. Rob, a co-owner spruced it up with, yes a gold bead front sight, deburred all internals, recut the barrel throat, did a full Action job and I had him refit the slide to the frame. All of this cost a ton of money, Rob does not come cheap. He removed scratches including an idiot scratch. This firearm is flawless and it's a gift at the listed price. If you purchase it, and find it not being everything I say, return it FROM YOUR FFL, do not take it home. You pay shipping but it would not cost much. I'll advise what FFL I use at that time. I don't want to sound mean, but this thing has a lot of money in it. It's never been used in competition, I only target shoot. My best guess is it has 500 rounds, plus or minus but you'd never know it. Box New.jpg Left New.jpg

12. Kilrb

Kilrb Active Member

May 6, 2020
    Somebody will get a deal on this gun with this work. If I didn't have one I would grab it.

13. RS.

RS. Well-Known Member

Dec 21, 2017
    I’ll take it if no one else will.

14. Kilrb

Kilrb Active Member

May 6, 2020
    You got a good one I purchased STI from him

RS. likes this.

You need 3 posts to add links to your posts! This is used to prevent spam.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted