1911 Firearm Addicts banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,356 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
With single stack firearms I don't personally see 9mm as an advantage, but I also get recoil is more uncomfortable with older bodies.

I had a 9mm 1911 and had to move it as .45 just feels "right" in the platform. 10mm a close second. :D

But I daily a hi-cap EDC so... maybe I'm just confused! Ha.

ETA: I don't have any intention of arguing one's preferences, I was just making light of the above comments. At the end of the day, this is first and foremost a for sale thread. :D

Sent from my SM-G991U1 using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
6,974 Posts
With single stack firearms I don't personally see 9mm as an advantage, but I also get recoil is more uncomfortable with older bodies.

I had a 9mm 1911 and had to move it as .45 just feels "right" in the platform. 10mm a close second. :D

But I daily a hi-cap EDC so... maybe I'm just confused! Ha.

On days I don't want 45acp recoil, I can do this all day long coming out of the holster every shot. This was 40 rounds ammo testing with my 9mm Ronin at 18 yards. I can place my shots under pressure, so I don't need high cap pistols.

20210513_151724.jpg

·
Registered
1,356 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
And for the record, if Gary is not pleased with the pistol I asked him to feel free to send it back for a full refund (before transfer, of course).

I'll extend this condition to any established forum member for any pistol I have for sale.

Thank you all, Gentlemen.

·
Premium Member
3,948 Posts
And for the record, if Gary is not pleased with the pistol I asked him to feel free to send it back for a full refund (before transfer, of course).

I'll extend this condition to any established forum member for any pistol I have for sale.

Thank you all, Gentlemen.

Yes you did Sir. Much obliged on the offer but I’m 💯 I will be happy.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts