1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
...Terminal Addict
1,942 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
LNIB / Dan Wesson Valkyrie Commander
45 ACP

SOLD to razorbacker

Only 250rds down the pipe… the pistol is in excellent condition, no scratches, dings or dents
2017 model, and Not a Blem
I am the third owner, I picked this beauty up in a trade with @BCD 45
He stated the original owner fired 50rds, Jim did not fire the pistol, and I have put only 200rds down the pipe.

Some bad luck has befallen a family member, so a few of us are trying to put some monetary help together.
Unfortunately, I spent all of my expendable cash on a couple wish list STI's recently.

It pains me to let this Valkyrie go, especially as these are becoming more difficult to find... but it’s family, so...

Includes:
A beautiful set of Redwood Burl grips
(2) 8rd OEM Magazines
Garrett Industries - Silent Thunder IWB Holster / RH
DW hard case, and all documentation

Was $1355...
Now $1295 shipped FFL to FFL - PayPal or USPS Money Order
Not interested in trades at this time

I am only listing this one here, hoping one of you fine Addicts will give her a good home.
Comment/PM with any questions… Thank you for looking!

Attachments

·
I'm a terminal 1911 Addict!
5,573 Posts
The Valkyrie Commanders are hard to find.
GLWS!

·
Premium Member
3,927 Posts
I believe I am the original owner of this one. If so, this one shoots very well. Regret letting my two Valkyrie commanders go, they are great guns , have tons of options for the money and now are getting hard to find! GLWS

·
Registered
5,727 Posts
Hey John,
That's correct sir and what a gorgeous firearm you gave me the privilege of owning! If I had any veins left to draw blood from, I'd buy it back super quick. I got a nice firearm in the trade deal but it's still not the Valkyrie. All of your guns are beautiful John and you & Eric both are great guys & great addicts!!! Thank you both.

·
...Terminal Addict
1,942 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
@villdetwink, Eric, is a fantastic addict to deal with, You will not have any problems with him!

And this one beautiful firearm, NOT a CCO, full length grips & very hard to find!

BCD 45
Thank you for the kind words Jim!

If I had not recently purged the safe to pick up the STI’s... parting with this beautiful Valkyrie would not even be considered.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts