SOLD Dan Wesson Valor, Limited Edition

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by pcar157, Apr 16, 2019.

1. pcar157

pcar157 Well-Known Member

Jan 22, 2019
    SOLD TO BCD45

Up for sale is a DW Valor, Limited Edition, 45 ACP (only caliber made for this model) as shown on the DW website under the Custom Gallery listing.
    In addition to the typical VALOR specs, also includes: Black Duty finish over stainless, forged frame with 25 Lpi checkering front and back, undercut trigger guard, tactical night sites, VZ slim line G10 grips, magwell, ambidextrous safety; all as manufactured per typical Dan Wesson Valor premium specifications. Immediately after purchase sent gun to Dan Wesson Custom Shop to recess the slide pin/chamfer the frame and remove the ambi safety (part included with sale).

Purchase new early Feb this year. Guess 650 +/- rounds through gun. Cleaned and lubed per the Dan Wesson manual w/FP-10. Comes with all DW documents, case, (2) magazines that came with gun and safety lock.

Current financial situation forces sale. Am aware the used gun market is soft at the present so have priced this gun aggressively. Sorry, no trades. References regarding past gun sales can be provided.

Price: $1,175. USD shipped CONUS, my FFL to your FFL (no face to face) only to states where permitted.
    Payment: bank check, PayPal (friends and family, no fees) USPS money order, personal check (must wait for funds to clear).
    Feel free to write for any info: [email protected]

"sleepy22 brought to my attention I have the wrong mags shown in the photos. I have added a photo of the correct mags that will come with the gun. Thanks "sleepy22" for catching the error!

Attached Files:

Last edited: Apr 17, 2019
    JM44, Fred_G, Dave Jessee and 5 others like this.
  2. Journeyman1234

Journeyman1234 Well-Known Member

Feb 28, 2017

3. pcar157

Jan 22, 2019
    Thank you. As you might imagine, I have a lot more invested but I want to sell. From what I have seen on this site it is the aggressively price guns that sell. Used gun market is soft currently.

4. sleepy22

sleepy22 Member

Mar 2, 2014
    Is this 45 ACP or 10mm? Mags don't look like 45 magazines. What is limited about it it looks like any other duty coated Valor.

5. pcar157

Jan 22, 2019
    sleepy22: it is 45ACP the only caliber for this model. As far as what differentiates the Limited Edition from the standard Valor, I have listed those differences in my ad. Or go to the Dan Wesson website and click on the Custom Gallery.

chandlerKJ likes this.
  6. Skebo

Skebo Active Member

Mar 6, 2019
    I agree with removing the Ambi safety. I just don’t like the looks of them.

7. pcar157

Jan 22, 2019
    I am left handed and on this gun I am able to get my grip up really high and just below the thumb knuckle of my left hand would be making contact with the ambi safety.
    Same goes for having the slide stop pin recessed. The thumb of my support hand was making contact with the pin where it projects thru the frame so I had that taken care of as well.

Of course had I known at the time I would be selling the gun I wouldn't have done this work. It wasn't cheap that's for sure.

8. Primal19

Primal19 Well-Known Member

Jan 13, 2019
    Have the same one. Shoots great and runs well. Very happy with my purchase, especially since Valors are no longer made. Fantastic price. GLWS

9. BCD 45

BCD 45 Well-Known Member

Feb 13, 2019
    I am interested and sent you an email to the address you listed.

Jim D

JM44 likes this.
  10. Capthobo

Capthobo NRA Endowment member Supporting Addict

Nov 9, 2016
    I’m with sleepy22 on this.
    Those magazines in picture #5 are not 45 acp mags.
    Last picture of only two mags look to be correct for 45 acp.

11. pcar157

Jan 22, 2019
    Capthobo and sleepy22, thanks so much for your input and calling my attention to the error. 1911 Addicts forum rocks!!!!

12. pcar157

Jan 22, 2019
    SOLD TO BCD45
    Thanks to everyone who expressed interest!

Last edited: Apr 17, 2019
    Journeyman1234 likes this.

You need 3 posts to add links to your posts! This is used to prevent spam.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted