1911 Firearm Addicts banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Enabler
3,544 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Sorry for not having better pics. At home taking care of sick family today and probably not back to the shop until Monday.

This is the brand new Dan Wesson Valor for 2020. It has a bead-blasted stainless finish Caliber is 45 acp.

MSRP is $1864

Price $1675 delivered.

From Dan Wesson
Our long-time flagship of the Dan Wesson line returns in glorious form! With a bevy of changes, the Valor now features a Stan Chen SI magwell, tapered grips and a tactical ambidextrous safety. Our new style slide stop is recessed, allowing for the use of laser grip panels.
Sitting atop the slide are a serrated U-notch rear sight and a front tritium with a large orange ring, while GI-style cocking serrations give it a classic look. Our new inset serrations not only knock down any glare from the top of the slide — they also look great!

Gun Firearm White Trigger Light
Gun Firearm White Trigger Line

Product Gun Trigger Firearm White

·
Consider my signature line before replying . . . .
14,798 Posts
This also explains why Fusion hasn't had any flat K-hole triggers on their website for the past couple of months. I tried ordering a couple a few weeks ago but found them not even listed.

Looks like they sent them all to DW.

Z

Reactions: isialk and Dub

·
Registered
4,155 Posts
Are these ready to ship, or is this a pre-order?

·
Enabler
3,544 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Are these ready to ship, or is this a pre-order?
This is in the shop ready to ship.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

·
1911 Pistol Smith
11,459 Posts
So is there some sort of top of the slide treatment on this Dan? I see where it says their new inset serrations knock down glare from the top of the slide? Or are they still speaking if the cocking serrations?

·
Enabler
3,544 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
So is there some sort of top of the slide treatment on this Dan? I see where it says their new inset serrations knock down glare from the top of the slide? Or are they still speaking if the cocking serrations?
Hoping to have pics sometime today but guys at the shop are busy

·
Registered
4,155 Posts
Reactions: blamo

·
Super Moderator
1,198 Posts
Am lovin' it!!

Reactions: Dub

·
Enabler
3,544 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Slide top serrations pic

·
I'm a terminal 1911 Addict!
5,547 Posts
Love it!,
Glad to see the Valor is back!

Reactions: Mtek and Dub

·
Premium Member
8,123 Posts

·